Author Topic: Legend of Seamax  (Read 4119 times)

Offline steezin_and_wheezin

• World Superbike Racer
  • ehhh mang. yoohoo mang!
    • Scoobaru
Re: Legend of Seamax
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2020, 09:45:22 AM »
I miss reading your well documented stories CBR! I got a welder for my bday this year and after a long hiatus I'm back on the hunt for a GS roller! Going to finally make my two stroke GS pipe dream come true. I'll probably tap you and your project threads for some modification knowledge. Can't wait to catch up on the cbr project!
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

Offline cbrfxr67

• Some day I'll finish my projects
  • MotoGP Racer
Re: Legend of Seamax
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2020, 07:36:12 AM »
Steez!  Good to see you post!  Oohhhhhh weldin' fab time!  That's going to be awezome for sure!  Can't wait to see some of that!! ! !  And, yea my 929gs went kaput.  On the other hand, Seamax sent me his GS and I just fookin love this bike.

Show,...I've been lazy on putting something together.  I got some extra thick zip ties and used them for the time being.  Been all in with the Night Train trying to get it together.  Rear 240 conversion is a real pita.  Took me awhile to get the rear belt enough clearance and then realized the swingarm bolt wasn't even tight.  Cranking it down took all my clearance away again.  Farg!
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk