News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteGS

Sports car in the desert or on the beach?? Why not! And yes, how very Top Gear of you :D
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

On the beach not farm from my office tower. My video card is not far from death Lol  :cry: so enjoying this departure from reality while I can, finding any source of employmentmy body is capable of. Found a card I'm going to try to save for in a month or two. https://www.amazon.com/HD7670-PCI-Express-Durable-Video-Graphics/dp/B0787NT967/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1518828940&sr=8-3&keywords=4gb+ddr5+graphics+card firstly the saving to treat ej and his wife to a nice meal. I owe them this first and foremost for personal reasons. I owe them far more than that, but at least the meal when we get together. Will be my 4th meet up. Kerry 2x, and Buddha. But the card is nunumberor 3 on list. Then the rest of the cow. More pics tonight. Going to find a quiet i.e.. No hassles, and put all cars outside but more pics to come while health, sanity, and the CPU allows lol.
Aaron
in game i moved to the tallest building in town and tonightwe had a party on the rooftop. couldnt get closer cause the one gal there was top;ess as were a couple others. the one near me was upside down and topless. had a modder there. dressed as a top;less dancer. was pole dancing. although no pole so it wa weird looking. anyhoo love the view lol.
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

peteGS

Hahaha nice! Pole dancing with no pole... interesting concept!!  :thumb:

I understand the owing people stuff, I know it well. I owe a mate a solo seat pan for his Kat yet and it's bothering me that I can't seem to get the time to get into it.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

this isnt directed at our beloved gs or other suzuki. this was directed at a certain hacker. zuki was part of his/her username. the first three letters, i cannot post . cause sounded out it is a curse word of the f kind

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Hacker? Did someone say Hacker?

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

yamahonkawazuki

like cockroaches in a rundown trailer park. theyre everywhere . fun to mess with tho,. the bait cars get their attention. mainly the plates
[IMG width-800]http://i64.tinypic.com/2v0beb5.jpg[/img]
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

Love it EJ  :icon_lol:

I actually did something towards Kat progress yesterday... took a great big lump of steel down to a mate's place where we started making a crank truing stand. Gotta go back Wednesday night to continue, fingers crossed it works out like we've planned.

Aside from painting the crankcases, truing up the crank and getting second gear pressed and welded back on to the drive shaft are the big things holding up getting the bottom end together.

I can in theory do quite a lot at the moment, I just need to magic up some time...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

Electrojake

Quote from: peteGS on February 18, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
I actually did something towards Kat progress yesterday... took a great big lump of steel down to a mate's place where we started making a crank truing stand. Gotta go back Wednesday night to continue, fingers crossed it works out like we've planned.

I can in theory do quite a lot at the moment, I just need to magic up some time...
Good to know the Kat project is moving forward.
(The only thing I been moving lately is snow) >:(

Thanks for coming down here to the frogotten end of the message board to give us your updates. They are appreciated!
Keep up the good work!

-Ej-
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

peteGS

Well... moving forward but at a snail's pace at present... fingers crossed this weekend lets me finish the paint prep I need to get done which in theory means the weekend after could be high build primer time.

That would theoretically get the bulk of the painting prep work out of the way, just need a few days then to do the actual paint job.

I have yet to finish prep'ing the crankcases for paint too but that's a separate paint job with different paint. It would be nice to have the body work finished and bottom end together and in the frame.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

Got back to house. Cardiologist wants me to report to hosp.within a week for a nuclear stress test . that will be fun lol.
:icon_rolleyes:
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

Nuclear stress test? You mean stick you in a nuclear reactor and see how stressed you get?  :icon_lol:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

lol no, but they try to trigger my heart along with an mri to measure damage. have to drop off the poor man paperwork so i can hopefully if approved write off alot of the cost of this.
Aaron
today in simple planes and yes it does fly. idk how but it does
".
A proud Mormon

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

yamahonkawazuki

found 6 of the hardest to locate cars in game. assembled for a future youtube gta rampaging video

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

cbrfxr67

more game shots yama,...enjoying these! :icon_mrgreen:
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

yamahonkawazuki

Alllllmost there. a hacker/modder playing that night. the person placed that suited on on my shoulders. so i made hte comment now if it were flipped upside down at a certain spot, all would be right with the world. this was the result. close lol

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

EJ, love that! Kitty playing with Australia  :icon_lol:

Cool Yama, is that a bunch of multi coloured herses?

And I'm finally ready for high build primer...

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

I went overboard. Car is ratherbland performacewise. But very rare. So i made 5 appear after the blue one. All have vanity plates,including liberace.....the pink one lol
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

I cant quite put my finger on it but somehow cbrfxr67 is in the loop here.

yamahonkawazuki

Indeed lol. With warmer weather pretty much here, going to reassemble cow when i can get some grade 8 hardware to replace the chinesium ones :)
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk