Free: GS500 Gunmetal Wheel - W/Cush and bearings

Started by SmartDrug, September 27, 2009, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartDrug

Bump, I'm home this weekend and still have this.  PM me if you want to pick it up, I'll be around later today and tomorrow during the day.
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Aequitas - Veritas
KWS Superbike GSXR-1000
Honda S2000
Suzuki M109R

The Buddha

Quote from: SmartDrug on July 01, 2010, 05:52:01 AM
Bump, I'm home this weekend and still have this.  PM me if you want to pick it up, I'll be around later today and tomorrow during the day.

Free - that sounds expensive, what else you got ...

Just kidding, long time no see smartdrug.

Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SmartDrug

Still sitting in my garage, I'll be home Friday and all of next week if someone wants it.
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Aequitas - Veritas
KWS Superbike GSXR-1000
Honda S2000
Suzuki M109R

SmartDrug

NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Aequitas - Veritas
KWS Superbike GSXR-1000
Honda S2000
Suzuki M109R

adidasguy

Hate to see it as white trash lawn decoration. I'd pay shipping to add it to my parts collection if no one else wants it.
As you know, I do sell and give away lots of my extra stuff to board members. I've got space for it until we find someone that needs it. Seems I've become a kind of clearing house for spare parts.

tb0lt

Why don't you put it on eBay? Seems like these things are worth a lot more than what i thought and I was also giving them away. Apparantly people who know eBay seem to think $250 for a set of GS rims with used tires and some extras is a good deal.

SmartDrug

Quote from: tb0lt on January 10, 2011, 06:18:56 AM
Why don't you put it on eBay? Seems like these things are worth a lot more than what i thought and I was also giving them away. Apparantly people who know eBay seem to think $250 for a set of GS rims with used tires and some extras is a good deal.

Love that avatar.

I was more looking to just hope a local who needed one.  Thanks for the suggestion though.
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Aequitas - Veritas
KWS Superbike GSXR-1000
Honda S2000
Suzuki M109R

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk