News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

2007 GS500F Part out

Started by cdl723, July 06, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdl723

I am parting out a blue 2007 GS500F with either 3,000 miles or 103k

I have everything at the moment, including the white side fairings even though theyre not in the picture

Engine died from it running with gas in the oil and not knowing. It now burns tons of oil

I am located in Richmond, Va and am willing to ship smaller stuff on your dime. If you want something feel free to make an offer.

78530i

cdl723

I thought i uploaded the picture, here it is

$100 plus shipping for the tank

kjmagnum

I'm interested in:

1. Forks, if the tubes are straight and clean of defects that cause leaky seals. (Mine are bent and leaking)
2. Tank petcock, if it seals well and the filter is good. (Mine leaks when shut off, and the filter is gone)

You can PM me with prices and shipping. I'm in CA so hopefully the distance won't be a killer.

78530i

PM sent.

cdl723

Quote from: kjmagnum on July 07, 2017, 09:10:37 PM
I'm interested in:

1. Forks, if the tubes are straight and clean of defects that cause leaky seals. (Mine are bent and leaking)
2. Tank petcock, if it seals well and the filter is good. (Mine leaks when shut off, and the filter is gone)

You can PM me with prices and shipping. I'm in CA so hopefully the distance won't be a killer.

Forks are in good condition they don't leak and they aren't bent. Tank petcock works well. I have not pulled it out to look at the filter, but I would have to assume it's in there and good.

kjmagnum

Quote from: cdl723 on July 13, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
Quote from: kjmagnum on July 07, 2017, 09:10:37 PM
I'm interested in:

Forks are in good condition they don't leak and they aren't bent. Tank petcock works well. I have not pulled it out to look at the filter, but I would have to assume it's in there and good.

PM'd

bvsilveira

L2somkhit

How much for the seat, lock and cable shipped to 92145?

justjoeyb

looking for a gas cap with key?

maxkart

Allen Walker

how much for the magneto/rotor assy?

f0reignfeatures

You have the right side engine cover in good condition?

J_Walker

I need Signal generator [Part #33110-01D00] my offer, 20 bucks. +shipping cost.
-Walker

Matt3397

Looking for the a tank. Would it fit a 98?

prichmon

Cincykz

Front master cylinder with lever

Rear rotor

Shipped to Cincinnatus NY 13040

Interested

Thank you.

system32

do you still have carbs in reasonable price?

rabies

Any chance front fairing is still for sale? Thanksgiving

rabies

Chain guard and rear hugger still available?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk