News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Check out this chick on the pink bike

Started by Jazzzzz, October 02, 2005, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzzzz

http://www.visionwells.com/elenamyers/assets/Elena-Promo.wmv

The young lady in this video is an incredibly talented rider, and a hoot to watch!

she's also 12 years old - how'd you like to get smoked at the track by a girl half your age?  :mrgreen: I couldn't stop grinning watching the vid.

tab

heard about her - was impressed - thanks for the video - WOW!!
proud owner of an '89 gs500e

GeeP

Dayuuum!    :?

I wonder what her classmates think?   :lol:

I simply hope that she is doing it for herself and not for her parents.  So many  young athletes are pushed by their parents to perform when the focus should be on having fun.
Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

If the product "fails" will the product liability insurance pay for the "failure" until it turns 18?

Red '96
Black MK2 SV

thirdman

QuoteTwelve year old Arclight Racing / UmbrellaGirls USA sponsored rider, Elena Myers, won her very first 125GP race this past weekend at Portland International Raceway in Oregon.

After her 4th place finish at the Streets of Willow track in Southern California this past June, this Northern California phenom was invited up by OMMRA to take their new riders novice school and get her official "Big Track" license. Very excited about this opportunity, Elena didn't take long to impress the powers that be when it came time to hit the track. Immediately she was comfortable with the very fast and very flat circuit by lapping in the 1:17 range on her very first day, times that are considered very competitive. However, her best time of the weekend came on Saturday's practice with a 1:15.8... a time that would have easily put her on pole for last months USGPRU national!

By race day, Elena was very comfortable and wasted no time in winning the first 125GP 4 lap-qualifying race by over 10 seconds to secure pole position for the 10 lap main. Main event time. When the green flag dropped, Myers got a bad start and was in third by turn one behind fast locals Rob Tatom and Mike McDonough. It didn't take long however, as Elena made her move on lap one around the outside of Portland's back straight to grab the top spot, a spot that she would not relinquish. By the white flag, Myers had built up a lead of over 20 seconds and cruised home to take her first GP win! At the awards ceremony after the race, and as a big bonus, the President of OMMRA granted her Expert status!

Elena has now officially become the youngest rider in OMMRA's 33 year history to be granted "Expert" status. Elena thanked all her great sponsors and was quoted at the ceremony saying "I want to thank OMMRA for giving me this great opportunity and for believing in me, it was an awesome experience."
2001 GS500 - repainted Black, 15t front sproket, handlebar risers, partial fenderectomy, self-made custom seat, Broussard Advancer, Chuck Brace
(black is, of course, the fastest color)
IBA #23502

RVertigo

So ass-whoopin'...  That rules.

20 Second lead...  Insane!

pandy

That girl is RAWKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheers:  :thumb:
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

natedawg120

That girl is awesome.  Gotta love the untertail.  I wonder what the other riders think when they go through the pits to see who passed them on the outside and see a 12 yr old girl.  If it were me I would shake her hand and ask for a lesson :thumb:
Bikeless in RVA

thirdman

Not to diminish her skill, but weighing 50+lbs less than her competitors probably helps, too!
2001 GS500 - repainted Black, 15t front sproket, handlebar risers, partial fenderectomy, self-made custom seat, Broussard Advancer, Chuck Brace
(black is, of course, the fastest color)
IBA #23502

JetSwing

Quote from: thirdman.
Not to diminish her skill, but weighing 50+lbs less than her competitors probably helps, too!
then, those classes should be dominated by 12 year old boys
My hunch was right...Pandy is the biggest Post Whore!

callmelenny

She would look better in leathers with a nice flair leg opening :lol:
Larry Boles o
'79 GS850  /-_         
______(o)>(o)
'92 Honda V45 Sabre
'98 GS 500 SOLD ...

The Buddha

Quote from: JetSwing
Quote from: thirdman.
then, those classes should be dominated by 12 year old boys

No jetswing ... that will have to be dominated by 9 year old boys ... cos at 12 they are nearly full size and 9 yr olds have no hand-eye coordination  ... remember women even when fully grown are smaller ... BTW what are the other riders riding ... some sorta 600-750 RR type ... no wonder on a tight race track no way anyone can keep up with a 125 with a 45 lb rider ...
Cool.
Srinath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

oppy00

Ummm, so she's on a MotoGP bike?  I see she has sponsors, but are her folks loaded or something?

Mad skills, unfortunately she's a bit young for me, and I'm still holding out for one of the ladies from GStwin. :lol:
Black '00  GS500E 
Silver '02 Bandit 1200S

Finally got a good job.  Hooray me!!!

I still love beer.  Hooray me!!!

GeeP

Quote from: oppy00Mad skills, unfortunately she's a bit young for me, and I'm still holding out for one of the ladies from GStwin. :lol:

You and me both.    :mrgreen:
Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

If the product "fails" will the product liability insurance pay for the "failure" until it turns 18?

Red '96
Black MK2 SV

calamari

to see how truly amazing she is, MUTE the sound while watching the video.

is that like a 250cc?
Caturday yet?

JetSwing

Quote from: subcis that like a 250cc?
125cc i think

roguegeek

Rich - Project: Rich
2005 Honda S2000 | 2006 Honda CBR600RR | 1997 Suzuki GS500E (sold)

natedawg120

nope right click and download and you shoud get it.  I use firefox and it downloads it just fine still just checked.
Bikeless in RVA

dbarile

That's impressive. I like the video.
1993 GS500E in basic black
2002 SV650S in cool blue
1993 GS500E Bike-in-a-Box

weaselnoze

mirror site neone?  googled n came u w/ shaZam!..

http://weaselnoze.matrixdancer.com/

RIP RICH! We'll miss you buddy!

JetSwing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk