News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2017 - 2018 (and before & beyond if we want!)

Started by pandy, February 15, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qcbaker

Awesome pics, Scott! Always cool to see a parent sharing something special with their kid.

rscottlow

Hey, thanks! We try to make it out to a couple of games each year. We got a little bit of rain, but I'm glad we stayed for the end because Scott Schebler hit a two run homer in the bottom of the 9th. My boy was excited to see the fireworks...  :D
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

MikeNW

I like watching ANY baseball game.   :)

Now living in Lower Alabama, there are no MLB teams reasonably close.  We have the Mobile Bay Bears here, which is good enough for me!  Between World Series and first pitch is a sports drought as far as I am concerned.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
I live in theory- everything works there!

rscottlow

Holy cow, my Reds are not looking half bad to start the season. Lots of young guys with something to prove, I guess. Maybe next year they'll be the Cubs of last year (I'm still not holding out much hope for this season).

Quote from: MikeNW on April 05, 2017, 08:34:37 PM
I like watching ANY baseball game.   :)

Now living in Lower Alabama, there are no MLB teams reasonably close.  We have the Mobile Bay Bears here, which is good enough for me!  Between World Series and first pitch is a sports drought as far as I am concerned.

I quite like watching MiLB. Even though we've got the Reds here in Cincy, and I go to 5-6 games a year, the AAA Louisville Bats are only a couple hours southwest, and the Single-A Dayton Dragons are only an hour north. Both are Reds minor league affiliates, so it's cool to watch them play from time to time. Dragons tickets can be hard to get your hands on though. The last time I went up there for a game was a couple of years back when Joey Votto was making a rehab start. We had lawn seats out in RF, and I was really hoping for a HR ball. Unfortunately he went 0-fer...still a good game though.
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

pandy

Your Reds are looking pretty darned GOOD! My Giants have been struggling, but taking a series from the Dodgers always cheers me up to no end!  :woohoo: :icon_mrgreen:
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

yamahonkawazuki

ill take the giants over the dodgers any day.  but it was funny when the cubbies pulled off something that no one can recall the last time it happed. i was happy when theyy beat the dodgers to progress fwd. leaving the dodgers in la la land. id have settled for this. then they get into the playoffs, id settle, then the championship, id settle. then they make to to the series. id be happy to settle. then they win. now if the Chisox can pull the same feat off, my trifecta is complete. the bears in the 80s ( superbowlol), the cubs of course, all would be right with the world if the Chisox can take it all.  but id gladly see a giants game. even support them second only to those 2 chicago teams of course.
btw miss Pandy good to hear from you again. hard to be batting solo on team postwhore. i neeed my purple partner in crime :)
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk