News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

New guy from Bloomington IL

Started by 06_500F, May 09, 2014, 10:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

06_500F

Been lurking for a week now. Just bought me an 06 GS500F, black and silver. just under 9K on the clock. LOVING it....  Mods so far are flush mount signals, fender eliminator, tinted windscreen. On the way i have silver wheel stripes, blue led's for the gauges, and clear tail light with red LED. Will post pics once i get everything on there. Thanks for letting me join....  :thumb:

Gorilla

Thanks for joining, Thanks for posting. Hopefully you have fellow gsers near you. I am in Washington state!
Ride with the people you love in mind.

I'll never forget ya Patrick!
(My Bike!) http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=64409.0

-West Seattle GS500 club member

BockinBboy

Congrats on the new bike!  You'll find this place more than helpful for anything remotely related to this bike.

I'm about an hour or so from you, in Champaign area... Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to ride as much yet this season (bout a tank and a half), life stuff in the way - good life stuff, just not good to my riding needs, haha

- Bboy

Edit: Oh yeah, and uh... bike pics?!  :icon_rolleyes:  ;)

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

06_500F

I hear ya. I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 3 month old. So time is not something i have a lot of either. But i take the bike to work, and anywhere the wife says i can go alone. lol... I also have a 267cc scooter. So i take it sometimes too. Might be putting that up on craigslist soon though. Would much rather be on the GS.

bombsquad83

Well, I'm right here next to you in Normal with a little one of my own.  Replied to your PM.  I'll see you around sometime!

06_500F

Pic of the bike..

[attachment deleted by admin]

BockinBboy

Very clean lookin' bike! ...   :whisper: tank is so shiny...

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

yamahonkawazuki

Holy heck, I used to live not far from there :D
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

cbrfxr67

Welcome!  Nice pic!  Picture game time!   :bstar:
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

06_500F

Thanks everyone. bike is clean. put silver wheel stripes on last weekend. getting some new grips next.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk