News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

DAYAMN stuff on fleabay i wouldnt mind having lol

Started by yamahonkawazuki, June 30, 2012, 01:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

http://www.ebay.com/itm/goped-bigfoot-runs-good-sold-as-is-no-returns-or-exchanges-no-reserve-best-deal-/300732147940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46050868e4  :bowdown:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goped-GSR-25-Bigfoot-/271004523305?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1920db29 ( mine wasnt a bigfoot, just a plane gsr25 modded
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goped-GSR40-/110903533610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d25da02a damned being broke lol. perhaps one day i will. ( this is a gsr40, not a 25. ) its funny as hell when i would outrun cars from a takeoff using these thigns or hte motorised bikes. LMAO. all well. yall have fun. ttyl. have to rest. foot is out of commission.
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

foot is out of commission for a few weeks. due to injury. so ill postwhore a bit longer lol. i want one of these lol. may build it eventually:
found my thief while i was at hospital tonight. parts of my goped still in his truck. didnt bother calling police. theyve not returned call in 3 mos. so i removed his lug nuts and went home. left a note on my frame saying. thats the shaZam! you get for ripping me off. good luck getting home. ( your lug bolts are a mile down the road on teh right in an ash tray at sonic.
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

yamahonkawazuki

every single pc ive ever built came from TD free shipping too. above certain amounts $99. they try to push expedited deliveries, and i nevr did that, cause it always came to my front door from naperville IL to east tn in 3 days lol. ( and no taxes either lolol. ) ahh well it helps to dream. keeps my mind off of things.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2339666&Sku=B69-0549 pricier, but a damned good gaming machine ( and the mother of all postwhorage unit too lmao. pain meds from ER are wearing off now. time to consider this novel idea called sleep. but meh. still gotta troll the goped store too. i love window shopping lmao
found a chinese 150cc scooter for 500. with 4.5 miles on it. i put those miles on it settign it up 2 years ago when brandy got it in. she finally is getting back to work after her accident. but i refuse to allow her to work.  ive taken job number 3. in keeping her safe and sound. she does NOT need the stress running a business yet.
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: tt_four on July 01, 2012, 07:19:12 AM
Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on June 30, 2012, 01:38:37 AM
its funny as hell when i would outrun cars from a takeoff using these thigns or hte motorised bikes.
indeed. the buell would have won though. cause the polini had it on takeoff but the buell was catching it. its funny as hell when you catch up  with the person youbeat, and they ask WTFH is in that thing

".
A proud Mormon

iclrag

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on June 30, 2012, 10:50:30 PM
foot is out of commission for a few weeks. due to injury. so ill postwhore a bit longer lol. i want one of these lol. may build it eventually:
found my thief while i was at hospital tonight. parts of my goped still in his truck. didnt bother calling police. theyve not returned call in 3 mos. so i removed his lug nuts and went home. left a note on my frame saying. thats the shaZam! you get for ripping me off. good luck getting home. ( your lug bolts are a mile down the road on teh right in an ash tray at sonic.
those are fuuuunnn!!! i just rebuilt 3 of em myself! and glad you got your revenge, makes everything feel better! but i wouldnt have left a note, let him find out when his wheel falls off =P

yamahonkawazuki

i want to get another goped. ive got motohuffy to finish/repair, but want a goped as a standby/spare. i keep looking for them. ive found a half dozen on CL.
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon