News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Um Yeah

Started by ajgs500, November 27, 2005, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajgs500

I have this overwhelming need to mess with Nativity scenes

Alphamazing

'05 DR-Z400SM (For Sale)
'04 GS500E (Sold)

Holy crap it's the Wiki!
http://wiki.gstwins.com/

callmelenny

If only the animals were standing up you would have a lot more options. :lol:
Larry Boles o
'79 GS850  /-_         
______(o)>(o)
'92 Honda V45 Sabre
'98 GS 500 SOLD ...

Phaedrus

I have an onverwhelming urge to say what I think....

.....but the board software will just censor it anyways.  :lol:
Richard died in a motorcycle accident that was at no fault of his own.  We lost a good friend and good member of this board.  Though Rich may be gone, his legacy will live on here.

Photos from the June '06 Northeast GStwin Meet

ajgs500

Just say it Phae!!!!  Screw censorship!!!!!

Phaedrus

Richard died in a motorcycle accident that was at no fault of his own.  We lost a good friend and good member of this board.  Though Rich may be gone, his legacy will live on here.

Jake D

Hey, I can't really tell what they are doing.  Looks sort of normal to me, except that the baby Jesus is all by himself over there.
2003 Honda VTR1000F Super Hawk 996

Many of the ancients believe that Jake D was made of solid stone.

RVertigo

And Mary is giving head to one of the wise guys.

JetSwing

Quote from: RVertigoAnd Mary is giving head to one of the wise guys.
one? i see three guys
My hunch was right...Pandy is the biggest Post Whore!

RVertigo

The other two are getting hand-jobs.  :dunno:

ajgs500

Sure and Joseph and the Shepard are discussing what a big Rod the Shepard has.  I dont know what the sheep and donkey are doing.

un1261

:o  :o

something very wrong there... oh that's right Mary is suppose to a virgin and not know about how to please men quickly.

8)
"Nothing is gained without passion."

05 F=street/ Dyno jets/ K&N lunchbox/ Led tail light with T/S
92 E= Track bike.

ajgs500

Well the verdict is still out on whether Mary is doing a good job!!!

RVertigo

Quote from: un1261Mary is suppose to a virgin
:lol: Riiiight...

Even so...  Virgin means hymen right?   :P

I gotta wonder why this isn't already in the farm...   :oops:

ajgs500

Quote from: RVertigo
Quote from: un1261Mary is suppose to a virgin
:lol: Riiiight...

Even so...  Virgin means hymen right?   :P

I gotta wonder why this isn't already in the farm...   :oops:

Yeah since most of my posts eventually get there anyway???? :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:  :nana:  :nana:

Phaedrus

AJ - That really is poor taste. It is disrespectful to what many believe in, and I think you are trash for being so ignorant. It isn't funny, it isn't amusing, it is just plain disrespectful. I think you are a dumb, worthless whore who is starved for attentionand will do whatever it takes to bring the focus onto you.

You have no upbringing, no sense of class, and you are basically an immature, troublemaking loser.. I think you are just looking for ways to stir up trouble because you lack excitement in your own life. You are like Joerocker without the vocabulary or education. Hell, atleast Joerocker had what he considered a point - you don't even have that.

There, maybe now this can go to the Farm where it belongs.  :nana:

By the way, I'd like to buy you a vowel so you can go F-U-C-K yourself.

callmelenny

Settle down in here or everyone  is getting  a bag of switches for Christmas. :nono:

The whole creche thing is silly and contrived anyway. In the original screenplay, The Maji don't visit Jebus until he is living in a house. The shepherds are on the scene earlier according to one version.
Larry Boles o
'79 GS850  /-_         
______(o)>(o)
'92 Honda V45 Sabre
'98 GS 500 SOLD ...

ajgs500

Speaking of no life who sits on this site all day.  As far as disrepecting people that is all a matter of opinion.  There isnt enough bandwidth on this forum to adequately express how much the Christians have disrespected the multitudes over the past 2000 years.  Education when you acquire a college degree we can discuss education.  Sorry that my sense of humor isnt exactly the same as yours.  Do me a favor and quit being jealous of me and remove that stick that is firmly planted up you ass!!!!

Send this f%$king post to the farm please!!!!!!

Phaedrus

:lol:  You told me to say what I think, didn't you? Scroll up if you can't remember. Now when I do tell you what I think, you cry about it and get your cum stained panties on a bunch.  :roll:  Get over yourself, girl. You wanted attention, now I am giving it to you. I took your bait - it is cheap entertainment.

And what is this crap about "the Christians" this and that? Blah blah blah. Quit your whining, little girl. That is almost as weak as black people saying they hate white people because of slavery. You can't hold one thing against an entire group of people that a select few do. Otherwise, I would think that ALL lesbians are worthless, immature, dirty whores like you. Luckily, I know otherwise. But I guess that is just one of the many differences between you and I.

Now if you don't want to hear what I have to say - then don't ask. Or click on "ignore user" for me. But you wouldn't do that; you like the attention on you. And I enjoy telling you to f-u-c-k off, so it all works out doesn't it?

You are f-u-c-k-e-d in the head; you want attention but then when you get it, you feel "persectuted". You don't know what persecution is, little girl.  You are just an ordinary "oh life is so hard for me" drama queen.

You stir the pot because you crave attention; because you know you couldn't get it any other way - because you are a typical, ordinary, boring, underachiever. And that kills you inside, doesn't it?

If you can't stand the heat, then don't start fires. Now shut up, Buddha Loves You.

aaronstj

Dag, yo.  He said your momma.
1992 Blue Monday, Wileyco, lunchbox, 150/40/3/1, Srinath bars, progressives, fenderectomy

Borak: How come Ogg use one spear, Borak need three?
Ogg: Not spear, caveman.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk