News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Powdercoated valve cover, left cover, stator covers parts for sale- the 15$ sale

Started by erbilabuc, May 03, 2008, 08:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erbilabuc

*Valve cover- really really near mint condition, came from a 1995 engine, freshly powdercoated satin matte black.

SOLD SOLD*Rearsets came off a 99 gs. I have the pegs if you need them but I dont plan on including them unless you state so, powdercoated with a texturised matte black

SOLD SOLD*Stator covers- the black one is mint besides some of the paint is coming off and the middle sticker "Suzuki" has scratches on it, the other one has some rash on the actual cover but it has the stator still attached (I'm pretty sure it still works).

*Left side cover that goes by the shifter, also really good (almost mint) condition, freshly powdercoated satin matte black.

The powdercoating matches the 2006 black swingarm and frame pretty well (both textured and satin).
prices are 15$ per part (rearsets are 1 part) plus shipping. Shipping should be fairly cheap (around 8-10$ per part) and the more you buy the cheaper it will be to ship.

all money left over after paypal and shipping will be donated to the site.

riders formely known as IMPORTBABE

erbilabuc

updated post with more parts. Want yours done in a different color (red,white,yellow,blue,pink?) Ill charge 10$ a piece (5$ of the 10$ goes to the site) plus shipping per item. PM me for inquiries

GI_JO_NATHAN

Dibs if the rear sets are still available.
PM me with your paypal and total including shipping.
Jonathan
'04 GS500
Quote from: POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks.
Get with the program!

The Buddha

Import - I'll take the alternator covers babe.
Shoot me a $, and dont powdercoat it, I'll have an ugly motor and a bright and shiny sode cover.
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

erbilabuc

rearsets sold.
sale pending on stator covers and valve covers.

parts that will be up for sale are the oil pan and oil filter cover plus another stator cover possibly.

erbilabuc

stator covers are sold and have been shipped.
rearsets are sold and have been shipped.

erbilabuc

erbilabuc

Kaizer

Oil pan rocks. Thanks for the best shipping transaction ever. You were a great help!

GI_JO_NATHAN

Jonathan
'04 GS500
Quote from: POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks.
Get with the program!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk