News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Hawt People with Hawt Bikes

Started by ShowBizWolf, January 06, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShowBizWolf

Haha so I just came across an ancient thread where people were supposed to post pictures of themselves lookin' all attractive with their bikes. It was mentioned that a thread before that one got tossed to the Farm 'cuz people were being dirty  :icon_rolleyes:

It got me thinkin' that since rscottlow already got the ball rolling with a bike picture thread, let's do another pic thread but one with your favorite selfies with your bike!

Here's one of me from I think last summer. Was working on my car at my dad's garage. No I don't ride like that haha... I wear my gear.

And one I took the other day when I got to work and the sun was out 8)
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

rscottlow

That's hilarious! It cool to put faces/helmets with names though. I love the thread title most of all.

This is a dupe of one that I posted on the thread I started, but I think it's the only one I have of myself on the bike (mirror). Plus I love the pic lol.

Edit: scratch that, here's another dupe. This time from the picture game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

Watcher

I could sit shirtless on my bike if you wanna see a terrible farmers tan and a beer-gut, lol.

But here's a helmet-less selfie from earlier in the year when I took a ride up the mountain for a Sammy.

"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Eeeeeeee I love it so far!! This is awesome. Here's another one from late summer 2015:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Watcher

Poor lighting but here's what I got.  Pulled some program bikes out for a group photo.

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Ahh yes!!! Haha this is what I was hoping for... awesome picture for sure :D

Come on people, be silly and post a bike selfie :-*

the_63

Sookie is a little bit pg13 atm, I need to protect her dignity

Chris
O0
'99 GS500ex (sookie)

gsJack

407,400 miles in 30 years for 13,580 miles/year average.  Started riding 7/21/84 and hung up helmet 8/31/14.

barry905

Couldn't find any hawt people to post here, but the hawt bikes bit I can manage.

On the left is my mount, next is my daughter's old CB125, on which she learned to ride, and on the right is her boyfriend's 1978 400/4. The picture was taken in Montreal, but the 400/4, my daughter plus boyfriend have migrated to Edinburgh. So I get to ride it when I go visit. Lucky me.
Back on bikes and loving it.

ShowBizWolf

Bump for new people! Let's have some more selfies :laugh:

ShowBizWolf

Ok, one more bump cuz it's Spring finally !!

mysho22

You mentioned this on my post, I'm glad I found it!! Cool idea :) I took these Sunday because I was excited to ride again lol

Of the Motorcycles and Misfits podcast

Watcher

-Neil Peart

Watcher

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Suzi Q

Deals on Amsoil if you want it. PM me for details.

ShowBizWolf

Since I'm holding off on more selfies 'til I get my bike finished up, here's one from 2012 when I got my GS! That helmet is now my Corey Taylor helmet and Big Rich knows what happened to that jacket ;) Woooo did my GS look ROUGH

Big Rich

Yep, still got it! I'll have to get a pic of me wearing it sometime.....
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

ShowBizWolf

YES!!! Would love to see that and I'm always ready for pics of your GR :D

Bluesmudge

These are from the road trip my fiancé and I did around the western states last September. 2-up on Smudgy.

"GS500F. The F stands FOR adventure."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk