Main Menu

Heavy Duty Fork Brace

Started by reload, June 16, 2014, 07:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluesmudge

If the OP is no longer selling them, you can get a similar fork brace here:
http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=70056.0

reload

i get them produced in batches. would need like ten or so to get an order going. if people like my flavor of brace let me know and ill start it up.

Daeouse

I know I'm interested, but funds are tight right now, so I'd have to wait. . .
Jon "MotoSquirrel"
2009 Yamaha V-Star 950
My Blog!

Matty206

Hupjai

Looks like I'm #4!
Count me in!

GsCafeRacer

Hupjai

That's 5, let's keep them coming!  :2guns:

G.Rossman

I'm looking to get one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hupjai

reload

Fatasianboy

$40 shipped in the US? I'm in

Hupjai

Quote from: Fatasianboy on June 25, 2016, 02:41:15 AM
$40 shipped in the US? I'm in

Whoa there, buddy. It's $35, trying to hike up the price for the rest of us? hahaha

Yay! 3 to go! 3 to go!

rg500gamma

Some people   say  Disneyland  is the happiest place on earth ,  I say  Playboy  Mansion ..............

Hupjai

Mr. BIGGZ

If anyone who's bought one can confirm improvement in handling, count me in to. I haven't seen much in terms of reviews on this thread.

Janx101

Can't confirm solely on the brace... I did the sonic springs and brace simultaneously. .. the difference is outstanding! ! ... I feel more 'secure' with that nice thick brace there tho... (could be entirely subjective panacea tho!)... never tested the flex or vibrational qualities of the standard one however.

They look the part! :thumb:

Janx101

Bugger I forgot... also installed stainless chain guard with gs500 logo and nice shiny heel guards also with logo.... some things are there for the bling factor....

Or like when a rider says. ..  "I matte blacked my whole bike to make it meaner"  .. user taste varies

ComradeAlexie

I registered because I have been scouring the internet for this exact thing, please count me in.

MAGS500F

Count me in on this part too!

Hupjai

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk