News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janx101

Quote from: slipperymongoose on May 28, 2013, 04:35:28 AM
No just don't have it enabled. When they installed it they didn't have a standard box so they gave me an iq.

So you born with an IQ then .... Hmmm must be a Queensland thing .... :icon_rolleyes:

(Acknowledge them or don't ....this is too easy matey!)

slipperymongoose

Just you wait till we smash use for the 8th time janxy!
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

peteGS

Noooooooooooooo not more origin crap! Bad enough to hear the neighbours carrying on without getting it on here too... yes I'm anti-origin...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

I hearby declare you enemy of the state!

In other news I cleaned and dubbined my leather jacket smells pretty and feels so soft now loving it

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Janx101

Quote from: peteGS on May 28, 2013, 07:14:01 PM
Noooooooooooooo not more origin crap! Bad enough to hear the neighbours carrying on without getting it on here too... yes I'm anti-origin...

YO!! ... Another Brother!! ... I'm also anti football watching mostly.... Come to think of it.. Anti most sports on tv... Unless it has a motor....

Cept wingsuits ... There should be more wingsuit stuff!!

slipperymongoose

Fan of jeb Corliss then?

Janx101

:D  :thumb: ... Jeb!! .... Hi intensity MOFO!!  :bowdown:

slipperymongoose

Did you see the interview he did on Sunday night?

Janx101

Quote from: slipperymongoose on May 29, 2013, 05:41:49 AM
Did you see the interview he did on Sunday night?

Nah .. What chan/show was it? .. I might be able to catch it online archives or something

slipperymongoose

Channel 7 Sunday night, it was like 6 months ago I think

Janx101

ahh k.. was it the one pre-accident in africa .. or post recovery from that accident?

slipperymongoose

Janx101

k ... yeah have seen bits of that one online.... every time i try to watch it the bloody office phone rings.... or someone drops in to pickup something.... reckon im gonna have to sneak into office at 3am to see it all way through..  :icon_rolleyes:

Electrojake

Um... Can acupuncture be used to tame hemorrhoidal flare-ups?  :whisper:

Also...
Welcome back Jester.
700 miles on a GS500F. That's a damn nice trip!
-Ej-
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

I dunno bout you ej but I wouldn't want a pin stuck into my anus.

Yeah janx he's fricken intense in this interview

Janx101

Quote from: Electrojake on May 29, 2013, 04:10:52 PM
Um... Can acupuncture be used to tame hemorrhoidal flare-ups?  :whisper:

they say so.... http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32524

http://manumissio.wikispaces.com/file/view/du_mai_channel.jpg/35147413/511x438/du_mai_channel.jpg

the du4 mingmen is recommended for the shy folks, but as in the first link text .. du 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the traditional targets

i've had acupuncture on shoulders, legs, elbows, neck etc .. i think it is effective for what i have had in most cases..

not had it for anything like h'roids though' !! ..

slipperymongoose

Never had acupuncture, but tbh I'm a bit hesitant about needles in general

Janx101

its pretty much zero drama slips.... hardly even mozzie bite going in.... can feel a little weird as they wiggle them a bit.... and when i had a severe muscle/nerve lockup in my neck/shoulder one time... when he pulled one needle out it felt like a mini hammer on thumb sensation...

but the guy i go to has been doing it for over 20 years ..

its not like flipping a switch or waving a magic wand ... and maybe its all 'power of the mind' .. whichever it is though .. i have had some hellish and hectic muscle spasms and back pain relieved by a visit to the man with the needles... about $65 for the hour... but i also get about 20 mins of deep tissue massage for that price too ..  :thumb:

jestercinti

Was it a happy ending massage :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

slipperymongoose

Well as I age I suspect ill be going in for some then

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk