News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

2001 SV650 parts bike in Minneapolis MN (asking $475)

Started by markmakeitso, July 16, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markmakeitso

Hello all,
Have had pretty good success with GS500 parts on here, and there's quite a bit of cross pollination between the SV650 and GS500 (both parts and riders) so we'll give it a shot here too.

(from my CL ad)
I picked this up to part out, but will have to move before I get to it. Anyone want to take the whole thing off my hands? It ran on starting spray when I bought it, haven't done much since then besides change the oil and spend a couple hours cleaning it off. Missing a fair number of parts, no title, and frame is cracked right above the radiator cap (shown in pictures). 1st gen engines alone go for $400-700 on ebay.

Includes:
Recently running engine
Carbs
Straight forks/clamps
Dented and poorly painted tank (with sender and petcock)
Regulator/rectifier
Chopped up wiring harness
Starter solenoid
Instrument cluster
Rear shock
Damaged exhaust downpipe and Yosh pipe
Decent wheels, tires hold air and have nice tread, but are fairly old
Sprockets and chain are usable, but not spectacular
Radiator
Full front and rear brake systems

Missing parts:
Ignition key and cylinder
Seat
Fairings/headlight assembly/windscreen
Battery
Airbox and filter
Ignition box and coils (removed to repair another bike)
No, the pictured rear stand isn't included, sorry.

Pics here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/35465757@N05/sets/72157696838625281

Like the ad says, I'd prefer to sell the whole shooting match. Would be willing to part it out if there's enough interest for some major parts however. If I do that there will be more pics and individual parts prices.

Questions or requests for pics are fine here. Offers here or in PM, your choice, plus actual shipping from 55407 please.

Thanks,
Mark

Edited 7-25-2018, removed coils and ignition box, dropped asking price.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk