News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

GS500 Rear Huggers

Started by airbrush, January 01, 2006, 11:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airbrush

GS500 REAR HUGGER

FIBREGLASS PAINTED VERSION
I'll do runs of 6, paid up front. So once there are six total, I'll make another run.
Will keep the request/paid list here:
1 - not spoken for
2 - not spoken for
3 - not spoken for
4 - not spoken for
5 - not spoken for
6 - not spoken for

GS500 rear hugger:

Well, it took a while, but i finally got the hugger made for my GS and it's available to the rest of you GS'ers out there.
I made this hugger originally for a stock 2004 gs500f, mounting onto the existing chaingaurd and brake torque bar, but should fit up to an '89, I dont believe the parts have changed much since then. There is 1cm clearance on either side of the tire, so you if you have a slightly bigger tire it shouldn't be a problem(I have a 140 on mine, fits no problem).

Comes as a fibreglass/epoxy version, painted black and is ready to install as is.  - $170 (Canadian Dollars) + shipping + (2.9% of the total(hugger+shipping) for paypal fees if paying by paypal)

Comes with install instructions and necessary hardware to mount it. Made for a very simple install, all you need is a drill, a 3/16 inch drill bit and a pop rivet tool.

Shipping options:

All prices are stated in Canadian Dollars

Within Canada:

$20 (4 days/tracking #)

USA:

Air: $22 (up to 2 weeks/no tracking #)

International:

Surface: $22 (6-8 weeks/no tracking #)
Air: $40 (2 weeks/no tracking #)

Payment by money order or paypal.
Email me or Private Message me for payment details.

/Jeff :thumb
jeff - 2004GS500F...custom paint by me, :)

-Maker of GS500 rear huggers/GS500 keychains - get yours

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

surlybruce

Just want to say hey whats up! Installed the carbon hugger on the 05 and it fit perfect . Instructions and install hardware were 100 %.Worth every penny to me .EXCELLENT job . CHEERS !
05 / GS 500 F / BLACK - SILVER / FENDERECTOMY / BLACK WINDSCREEN / LP CARBON SHORT STALKS / PAINTED - DRILLED HEEL PLATES / IRIDIUM PLUGS / CARBON TANK PROTECTER / SHOCK #6  / FITCH FUEL CATALYST / AIRBRUSH CARBON HUGGER / PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS / V-STROM HANDGUARDS / 137.5-62.5- 20 RE - JET / ?????

airbrush

Glad you liked it!

Here's the full side image again...as my original posting seems to have vanished somehow :dunno:

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

airbrush

I have four more in production right now, but i will be gone for 2 months with work starting in april, so if you would like one for spring this will be your last chance until I am back in the summer.
I'm hoping to have them all done by the end of this weekend. Anyone interested in one, let me know.

Cheers.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

airbrush

will be finishing these off over the weekend....three left

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

airbrush

Two weeks and two left before I am gone away for work for while. Anyone else would like one before i leave, let me know.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

gtownsend

airbrush,
Do you still have any huggers left?  I just saw the post and hope I am not too late.  I have an '05.  I would really like to get one from you.  Please let me know something.

Thanks,
Gary :thumb:
2005 Suzuki GS 500F (Black/Silver/Red), K&N Filter, Dynojet (Stage 1), Flo-Commander, Zero-Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen, All Out Graphics "Rim-Tape", and an IXIL Exhaust.
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R (Red/Black/Silver),No modifications (as of yet)

airbrush

I have 2 carbon fibre left, but I am out of the country on work for 2 months. Earliest I would be able to send one out would be around mid june when I am back.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

gtownsend

That sounds good, will you have the primed ones around that time also or just the carbon fiber ones?  I will surely get one from you, just keep me in mind when you get back in country!

Thanks a million,
Gary :thumb:
2005 Suzuki GS 500F (Black/Silver/Red), K&N Filter, Dynojet (Stage 1), Flo-Commander, Zero-Gravity Sport Touring Windscreen, All Out Graphics "Rim-Tape", and an IXIL Exhaust.

airbrush

no primed ones, just carbon fibre..don't plan on making any more for a while unless more people want some.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

gtownsend

That sounds good to me.  Save me one of them and let me know when you get back in-country.  I will send you the money.  I have a 140/80 rear tire on the back of my bike, do you think it will work on it?  Can't wait to hear from you! :thumb:

Thanks again,
Gary

gtownsend

I forgot to ask you if you have any of the key chains left.  If you do, I'll take one of those too.

Gary :)

airbrush

...yup, still have those. I'll let you know when i'm back.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

Grainbelt

Would be all over a primed one, but I'd take a CF one if thats all you've got. I'm even in Canada. Wud appreciate a PM when you get back.

Thanks !
--Mike
Gone: '93 GS500  --  Street: '06 Ninja 650R --  Dirt: '08 DR650SE

airbrush

I have some carbon fibre left, will be first come first serve on those ones. Will be back around June 20th so i will let you know then. I have materials left to make a couple more I think and that will probably be it for the season. Don't plan on making anymore for a while after that.
I see you're in Saskatoon, i lived there too for 3 years...nice city. I grew up in Regina myself.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

Mr Hyde

Where abouts in Ontario are you located ???  When you come back i would be interested in one.. and if its close enough to the K-W, Cambridge, Guelph... might just come down and pick it up..
Thanks
Mike
05' GS500 E to F conversion, sm2, progressive springs, 15t sprocket, Kat rear wheel. K&N, V&H pipe, jets, 110/150 rubber/ flushmount led's, zero gravity DB, and other things to tinker on

airbrush

I'm in London, probably gonna be cheaper just to send it out anyways...

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

Mr Hyde

OKAY.. Please let me know when you're back and  I'll get one from you...
Thanks,
Mike
05' GS500 E to F conversion, sm2, progressive springs, 15t sprocket, Kat rear wheel. K&N, V&H pipe, jets, 110/150 rubber/ flushmount led's, zero gravity DB, and other things to tinker on

airbrush

will do...should be back around june 20

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

airbrush

...i'm back. Have one carbon fibre left for now.

www.custom-airbrush.com
jeff@custom-airbrush.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk