News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

search gurus help desperately needed

Started by yamahonkawazuki, May 05, 2012, 01:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

mentally im gone lol  :sad:, i didnt have that much tied up in it, but still now ive got to go into debt to get back to where i was. ( bicycle+ engine kit) found a goped for 100 a sport, but hard tire gopeds are not comfy to ride for extended ride. walking around had me in so much pain today it wasnt funny. searching everywhere i could et close enough to.
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

starting with this, and putting an engine in it. will run faster than battlepig did, so i can outrun the thief, and recover what is mine
".
A proud Mormon

adidasguy

Nice bike. I'm hoping you can have the motor installed this weekend.

yamahonkawazuki

got a VERY strong lead on gopeds location. once i recover it and incarcerate the thief, the choice is yours, do you want me to sell the goped and send funds yalls way or do what with it? i can send it directly to you? and you can enjoy it. ( very fun imho. 150+mpg at 25 mph) choice is yours my friend
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 14, 2012, 08:48:03 PM
got a VERY strong lead on gopeds location. once i recover it and incarcerate the thief, the choice is yours, do you want me to sell the goped and send funds yalls way or do what with it? i can send it directly to you? and you can enjoy it. ( very fun imho. 150+mpg at 25 mph) choice is yours my friend

Hope you find both the thief and the goped and shove a stick up their f**king a$$ :thumb:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 14, 2012, 08:58:09 PM

Hope you find both the thief and the goped and shove a stick up their f**king a$$ :thumb:
i promised i wouldnt press charges, i DID lie btw. cops will show up to pick up their lunch at same time thief waits for his ;) and he has no idea who i am in relation to this, so i may just steal it ;) back
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

need to get my hands on a gs can. want to gut it and mount it on that rack behind seat. and route exhaust thru it. waitaminute ive got 2 of them inside the trucnk of my old cop car.  :)
".
A proud Mormon

ojstinson

Yama, that wasn't a loan, all we want is to see a video of your completed handywork---and the culprits hands and head in a stock in the town square.
I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are you people.

yamahonkawazuki

they sell a pullstarter for this engine i will get my hands on one once i get thigns squared away. right now hte goped per info is in harriman tn in morgan co ( 30 mins drive away from here) i will have my goped wed, or guy will be in jail and or his bro wlil be evicted from the motel. this honkey aint playin games
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: ojstinson on May 14, 2012, 09:19:36 PM

Yama, that wasn't a loan, all we want is to see a video of your completed handywork---and the culprits hands and head in a stock in the town square.
ohh his ass is mine trust me. cops enjoy free food ;), ive got a list of hte private numbers i can call, and arrange for them to show up and pick up a pizza same time guy is awaiting his pizza ( which dioesnt exist)
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 14, 2012, 09:23:18 PM
Quote from: ojstinson on May 14, 2012, 09:19:36 PM

ohh his ass is mine trust me. cops enjoy free food ;), ive got a list of hte private numbers i can call, and arrange for them to show up and pick up a pizza same time guy is awaiting his pizza ( which dioesnt exist)
going to try and pain tank to match scheme on the haro. the frame is too large for me but it works. its made for someone 6'2" or higher but it works , and is higher quality versus what he had at shop. he had an OCC stingray, but to fit engine to that, takes an addl 75 dollars cause back tire is 6" wide
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

all i have is a 640x480 camera, i had a chinese HD sunglass camera but 1gb card is too small so it doesnt work. ( got a refund lol) so will do an assy. video of it. part at house, then part at pawn shop since i dont have much in way of tools. i can prolly borrow a set if i can figure otu when engine is due to arrive, i can have set @ house  ( and hte punch set too to shorten the #40 chain)
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

hmmm if i recover the goped, might be able to mod its pipe to fit the bike. but that depends on a few things. . anyhoo a comparo between stock and expansion chamber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYDwlF-u_oA&feature=related
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

well the  sonofabitch wasnt returned today as promised. ( yeah i know. naive for me to think positive Eh?, im laughing at my naivete LMFAO ) anyhoo his "brother" drops his supposed name, along with his supposed roommates (2) anyone have access to anything stronger than yahoo people search?
".
A proud Mormon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk