News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slipperymongoose

Here to help ej. For my LPW mates my latest creation. Only those with the link can view. Sending an olive branch to mister too.

Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

jestercinti

Visiting mom on Mother's Day. And doing my laundry for free too. Ran outta quarters.

Win win for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

slipperymongoose

Got my laundry done in the nick of time

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: slipperymongoose on May 11, 2013, 04:28:30 PM
Ajhhhhh great Mexican dinner last night now Mother's Day today
:(
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

slipperymongoose

Don't worry Yamma, Father's Day is a bad day for me, same reason for Mother's Day for you.

jestercinti

What a day.

Went to my moms house. She had 3 of everything I needed and started filling up my car full of stuff. Toaster, check. Ginsu steak knives, check. I came home with everything I lacked for my kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. My kitchen cabinets are FULL of groceries!

Oh, and my laundry got done with my shirts ironed. I haven't gotten that much attention since Jr High. She must feel sorry for my situation.

Either way, thanks mom!

Electrojake

Mothers Day in reverse, eh?
Sounds like things are working out.
Good to hear!  :thumb:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

Wow go jester. Parents are great for that

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: slipperymongoose on May 12, 2013, 09:46:24 PM
Wow go jester. Parents are great for that
Indeed they are. those things and many MANY more :cry:
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

slipperymongoose

jestercinti

Another fine Vlog from Slipperymongoose. I need a camera now. Holy hell.

I have some stories to tell, that's for sure.

slipperymongoose

Thanks jester. Sure has slowed down here

peteGS

Got another insurance assessment today... a quote this time instead of a total loss quote by bloody Brisbane Motorcycles...  >:(

Now the fun begins... telling the insurer to take the cheaper fixing quote rather than the more expensive total loss quote... apparently even though that's logical it's not that straight forward...

Didn't go to Ozzy after all that, went to Quality Bike Repairs at Lawnton, very happy to go there too after talking with them today. They're more interested in keeping good happy customers than making lots of profit (their words not mine), so when they get something like mine that's had a lot of effort and custom work put into it, they will do what they can to keep it on the road.  :thumb:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

So now it's a fight to save the 450 from write off?

jestercinti

It's all up to the adjuster.  I have seen repairs that should be total losses and vice versa.

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

peteGS

Yeah I think so... emailed the quote through to the claims guy and will call him today.

From what he said last week there shouldn't be an issue, but when the repairer spoke to them yesterday they didn't mention the extra $1500 for modifications, only the $1900 agreed value... not sure what's going on there!

Pretty sure it will turn out ok now, quote is less than $1300...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

Electrojake

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk