News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Rear Solo seats for sale-by JamesG

Started by pantablo, February 06, 2003, 07:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

budget speed demon

lol, I like your posts man, straight forward and to the point, no b/s. alright well when I get around to bugging my buddy enough to get it done I'll pm you. thanks alot
Stealth GS parts include;carbon fiber headlight faring,chin spoiler,V&H full system,NHK steeringdamper,titan solo racetail,cbrF2 carbon fiber chainguard,proformance forksprings with emulators,SS front brake line, gsxr remote reservoir rear shock, pirelli sport demons,79mm pistons(555cc)-more to come

dgyver

Could you do me a favor and edit the pics to be a link?
Dang they are big.
Common sense in not very common.

budget speed demon

Stealth GS parts include;carbon fiber headlight faring,chin spoiler,V&H full system,NHK steeringdamper,titan solo racetail,cbrF2 carbon fiber chainguard,proformance forksprings with emulators,SS front brake line, gsxr remote reservoir rear shock, pirelli sport demons,79mm pistons(555cc)-more to come

melloGS

What carbon body parts do you have available for a gs500fk5? :)
FK5 / SM2 / 15t / 41t / sv650 shock ... -->GSX-R600k7
Steez...

dgyver

The only part as of now is the one-piece stock tail.

crezydave

does anyone have a rear solo seat on a 2005 gs?

dgyver

I will be out of production of all bodywork until further notice.

JamesG

Quote from: budget speed demon on December 08, 2005, 09:20:17 PM
Alright sorry I took so long with the pics, I've been busy, but here they are.

This is the actual tail

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/gimmeaname1234/SUNP0054.jpg
...would you be interested in it? if not thats cool, just lemme know.

That is AirTech's tail. If you copied it and tried to sell it, they could sue the snot out of you...

Best bet is to just fix it up, paint it, and use it.

James Greeson
GS Posse
WERA #306

budget speed demon

GS500F_n00b

JamesG, does your race tail fit the 2004 GS500F? If so, are you still selling it?

Alphamazing

Quote from: GS500F_n00b on April 25, 2006, 02:39:04 PM
JamesG, does your race tail fit the 2004 GS500F? If so, are you still selling it?

and...

Quote from: dgyver on August 22, 2005, 06:55:28 AM
Quote from: Absolute Rescueam i right in guessing that the tail shown in the very first post will fit on an 05 gs? if so how do i place an order
That one is for the 89-00. I have not pulled the mold for the 01+ race tail and I do not know when I will have the time.

Yay reading!
'05 DR-Z400SM (For Sale)
'04 GS500E (Sold)

Holy crap it's the Wiki!
http://wiki.gstwins.com/

mrdomino

rangerbrown

nee down mother F***ers

GSnMARAUDER

so does the piece have full mounting systems or ways to fit the stock tail light with out any major deconstruction?
i would like to put one on  my bike i think it would help achieve the modernized caferacer look im looking for
1998- suzuki marauder 800

1996- suzuki GS500

1995- Jeep wrangler

thats right.

dgyver

Quote from: GSnMARAUDER on July 29, 2006, 12:08:53 AM
so does the piece have full mounting systems or ways to fit the stock tail light with out any major deconstruction?
i would like to put one on  my bike i think it would help achieve the modernized caferacer look im looking for

They attach by 4 bolts. There is a cut out for the tail light.

...But...

I wil not be making anymore. Whenever JamesG gets them back, it will be up to him then.

okayf00l

Am I a day late and a buck short...AGAIN!

I wanted to get srinaths bars but.....they wont be out again until winter.

I also wanted a solo tail but.....out of production!!  Are there no more available. Anyone have one that they are looking to get rid of?  I think this mod would give my gs the look I want.
1998 gs500e.

dgyver

Quote from: okayf00l on August 21, 2006, 08:10:19 PM
Am I a day late and a buck short...AGAIN!

I wanted to get srinaths bars but.....they wont be out again until winter.

I also wanted a solo tail but.....out of production!!  Are there no more available. Anyone have one that they are looking to get rid of?  I think this mod would give my gs the look I want.

JamesG has contacting me about picking up his molds, possibly this weekend. It will be up to him if/when he starts back with production.

coll0412

Anyone got one of these hanging around still, cuz I am converting my bike to a race bike and would love a solo seat.
CRA #220

pbureau69

Quote from: mrdomino on June 02, 2006, 06:13:52 PM

That is so sexy.... humm...
corbin sells those eh.... IIIIIIInnnnnteresting..
Patrick. B.
==========
2005 GS500F Starting mileage: 01/01/08 - 23,757 Update: 07/28/08 - 30,987 Miles (+7230 Miles)
2002 FZ1000 Starting mileage: 07/19/08 - 10,879 Update: 07/28/08 - 11,560 Miles (+680 Miles)

Foreverunstopable

Well after reading all that, the pictures have been lost of all the options offered. Can we please have a repost of updated pics so we can see what we are buying. Thanks!

:cheers:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk