News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

A million dollars but...

Started by qcbaker, May 08, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watcher

Not really a sports fan, so I'd take the mill without a second thought.

A million, but you are forbidden to use any sort of advanced technology (microchip).
Can you survive without traction control and internet cat memes?
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

Quote from: Watcher on May 11, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
A million, but you are forbidden to use any sort of advanced technology (microchip).
Can you survive without traction control and internet cat memes?

Traction Control I can survive without. But cat memes? I'd sooner die than give those up.

But for real though, I couldn't take the million here. A large portion of my life is dedicated to electronic stuff, and to never be able to use anything like that again would leave me extremely bored.

A million dollars but you can only speak in movie soundbits.

Watcher

If that isn't clear enough, I totally would.

Ok, a million but you have to live in a week long time warp like Groundhog Day (Groundhog Week?).

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

Quote from: Watcher on May 11, 2017, 07:17:21 PM
Ok, a million but you have to live in a week long time warp like Groundhog Day (Groundhog Week?).

No way. I'd go insane after a while. Maybe if I only had to do it a certain number of times. Like if I had to spend 1 whole year reliving the same week, but after that life was normal and I got the million.

A million but you now must verbally announce to everyone around you every single time you have to go to the bathroom by saying "Daddy's gotta go take a tinkle" or something similarly juvenile.

rscottlow

Quote from: qcbaker on May 12, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

A million but you now must verbally announce to everyone around you every single time you have to go to the bathroom by saying "Daddy's gotta go take a tinkle" or something similarly juvenile.

I would definitely do that. No shame from this millionaire.

A million bucks, but you must keep the animal that you detest most as a pet (including feeding, cuddling, and caring for it daily) - snakes, spiders, or whatever other creepy crawly thing that makes you cringe.
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

qcbaker

Quote from: rscottlow on May 22, 2017, 11:37:36 AM
A million bucks, but you must keep the animal that you detest most as a pet (including feeding, cuddling, and caring for it daily) - snakes, spiders, or whatever other creepy crawly thing that makes you cringe.

The animal I detest most... hmmm. Probably bedbugs or something. So I have to have bedbugs as a pet?

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: pliskin on May 10, 2017, 10:10:34 AM
A million bucks but you have to fart out of your mouth.
isnt that a burp/belch or does it come with the stench? SBDs wiould be hell.  course arround here the saying is when you belch, it is your mouth wasting a good fart. likewise when you fart it is your arse taalking sh*t. another question, is every noise exiting mouth a fart? including talking and singing? hmm i coube be a mute in that case lol :technical:
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

qcbaker

A million dollars but all your joints have an audible squeak when you move.

Watcher

So I'd be like a Skyrim Skeleton?  No way man!
I wouldn't be able to sneak up on my dogs!

A million dollars but every time you sleep and wake up you can only speak and understand a random other language.
Today it's German, tomorrow may be Swahili, then Japanese, etc...

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

I wouldn't take that million, since 99% of the time I wouldn't be able to communicate lol.

A million dollars, but everyone thinks you murdered someone but got away with it on a technicality.

qcbaker

A million dollars, but every time you purchase an item you would not have been able to reasonably afford without the million, you must also purchase and indefinitely take care of a small animal. Gerbil, small bird, lizard, etc.

ShowBizWolf

I would do that one because I'm a cat lady already so... yay for kittens!!! :D

A million dollars but any time you want to go somewhere, you have to go there, turn around and go back to where you were and then go there again. Like, if you wanted to go to the store, from your house, you'd go to the store but not go in... drive back to your house but not go in... and then drive to the store and THEN do what you wanted to do at the store lol.
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

qcbaker

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on July 12, 2017, 03:48:50 PM
I would do that one because I'm a cat lady already so... yay for kittens!!! :D

A million dollars but any time you want to go somewhere, you have to go there, turn around and go back to where you were and then go there again. Like, if you wanted to go to the store, from your house, you'd go to the store but not go in... drive back to your house but not go in... and then drive to the store and THEN do what you wanted to do at the store lol.

Oh god, going on vacation anywhere would be agony... Gonna have to pass on that million lol.

A million dollars but you are are now unable to make left turns. This only applies when walking, and you can still make left turns when driving/riding.

yamahonkawazuki

id do that, and up it one. id do that while driving too. cause eventually you can get where youre going via right turns.
k a million BUT you have to live life as if you didnt have the riches ( kinda like in brewsters millions i believe that was the film)
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

qcbaker

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on July 13, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
id do that, and up it one. id do that while driving too. cause eventually you can get where youre going via right turns.
k a million BUT you have to live life as if you didnt have the riches ( kinda like in brewsters millions i believe that was the film)
Aaron

If you can't do anything with the money, whats the point of having it? I don't have any kids so its not like I'd be saving it for them. Pass on that.

A million dollars but you now have a "trigger phrase" (like a sleeper agent) that causes you to believe you are a random animal (could be a cat, could be a flea, could be a peregrine falcon, etc) for 2 hours. At the end of the two hours, you have no memory of this event.

yamahonkawazuki

ill clarify, as  in brewsters  millions, you couldnt acuire anything which could magnify your wealth. i dont recall the film disallowing interest income though. anyhoo moving on, yours, sure id do that. youd be looked at as crazy for a couple hours, but who knows you could just segregate yourself and bark moo or meow to hearts content. that is if you knew while it was going on. heck after which youve no memory of it so who cares . anyhoo.
a million but for a months time, you have to sleep in a different location each night. without tv or wifi or smartphone or tablet. your only source of comms is a landline. and you travel via greyhound. ( or whatever insterstate or travel bus lines operate in your location)
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

qcbaker

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on October 14, 2017, 02:42:16 PM
a million but for a months time, you have to sleep in a different location each night. without tv or wifi or smartphone or tablet. your only source of comms is a landline. and you travel via greyhound. ( or whatever insterstate or travel bus lines operate in your location)
Aaron

Yes, I'd do that. Honestly, I would probably do that for much less than a million lol.

A million dollars but you can no longer use your legs for transportation. You technically still have the ability to walk or run, as in nothing is physically wrong with your legs or spine. You are magically bound to not be able to use any method of leg-powered transportation. You are also not allowed use a wheelchair (because otherwise, this just becomes a million dollars but you have to use a wheelchair). Instead, you must be carried like a baby by a large bodyguard type person. He/she is always nearby and is not annoyed or offended by any carrying requests. They will lift you up, carry you where you need to go, and then set you down. You may, however, crawl, walk on your hands, monkey-bars, etc.

yamahonkawazuki

Id do this cause I pretty much do it anyways. Course I don't think battlecow would be allowed but everything else would work. A million but it is in another nations currency. And exchanging such electronically isn't allowed. Manually have to locate a currency exchange bank, exchange, it then becomes another nations currency, this is done daily for 29 days before finally becoming your currency and you can then spend as you please.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Watcher

But is it $1M USD worth of whatever currency?

Because if it starts off as, like, 1M Yen or something no freaking way.

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

Quote from: Watcher on October 19, 2017, 05:32:13 PM
But is it $1M USD worth of whatever currency?

Because if it starts off as, like, 1M Yen or something no freaking way.

1M yen is still like $8,000... I think it'd still be worth it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk