For Sale Fork Brace

Started by reload, July 12, 2011, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crispy5

Got mine today. Thanks, reload!

reload

:D no problem guys. glad you like it

reload

got like 4 left. take them away please. don't know the next time they'll be back.

i'm willing to organize another batch if there is a demand after this but that depends on you guys. :cheers:

adidasguy

I guess this parts whore should have a couple for our projects.
PM me to order 2.

adidasguy

Came in today. Thanks. They'll be on the bike build.

reload

raj1988

Hi, I'm new here and this is my 1st post but I'd like one if they are available...

WoopDwooP

I'd love to have one too if you've still got them.  Thanks.
2001 GS500
fenderectomy, stickerectomy, Race Tech .85 springs, Race Tech Gold Valves, 89 clip ons, mini signals, sport demons, Goodridge braided lines

mrwirey

I am new here. I would like to buy one with longer screws if you have one available. Please provide me with payment instructions.
Very respectfully, Tim Hunter
"Tighten it till it loosens then back off a half turn" - Mechanic's rule
"Measure it with a micrometer. Mark it with a crayon. Cut it with an axe" - Machinist's rule
- 2000 Suzuki GS500E (Black)
- 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i (Yellow)
- 2007 Lab Doggie (Yellow)
- 2008 Porsche Cayman S (Speed Yellow)

mrwirey

Reload,
I received my fork brace in the mail yesterday. If this was eBay I would rate you as ueber-Excellent! The brace looks and works fantastic. It took me all of 15 minutes to install and the improvement was noticeable from the first time I hit the brakes. The 'pulling' to one side when I apply the front brake is much less pronounced. Thank You for taking the time to make these fork braces available.
Very respectfully, Tim
"Tighten it till it loosens then back off a half turn" - Mechanic's rule
"Measure it with a micrometer. Mark it with a crayon. Cut it with an axe" - Machinist's rule
- 2000 Suzuki GS500E (Black)
- 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i (Yellow)
- 2007 Lab Doggie (Yellow)
- 2008 Porsche Cayman S (Speed Yellow)

reload

awesome. i'm very glad to hear the excellent review. its not everyday that i get to do something like this.

BTW gs'ers. I am sold out of these. I am totally willing to produce more tho if you guys show interest. :cheers:

pdx dino burner

Id be in for the next batch :icon_mrgreen:
True dedication isn't about how diligent you are but what you're willing to sacrifice.

reload

awesome, ill keep you guys updated

gtscott

anyone in oz get one? or would it be better for a group of us down under to get them made as a batch localy?

reload

Quote from: gtscott on October 03, 2011, 05:57:40 PM
anyone in oz get one? or would it be better for a group of us down under to get them made as a batch localy?

no one outside of the US took one. the postage prices killed it. cause you're talking about 15-20$ vs 5$ domestic + customs papers.

crzydood17

2004 GS500F (Sold)
2001 GS500 (being torn apart)
1992 GS500E (being rebuilt)

gs500e

I keep forgetting to turn the petcock on before i bolt down gas tank. :(

The Buddha

Quote from: reload on October 04, 2011, 05:21:35 AM
Quote from: gtscott on October 03, 2011, 05:57:40 PM

no one outside of the US took one. the postage prices killed it. cause you're talking about 15-20$ vs 5$ domestic + customs papers.

I've combined 4-5 peoples orders for an Australia run, 30-40 bucks for somehting weighing north of 9-10lb. But split it 5-6 ways and its not too bad. I'd think they'd have to mail it to each other on top of that ... unless they all lived next door to each other ...

Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

reload

hey if someone down under wanted to take it on then that could work.

dread_au

put me down for 2 when the next batch is due. Thanks
2005 GS500F
0.95 Sonic springs front
07 Yamaha R6 rear shock
Stainless steel brake lines
Diablo Rosso II Tyres
89 handle bars front forks
Airbrush hugger
rear fender removed completely

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk