News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Central North Carolina

Started by 06GSF, May 24, 2008, 02:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06GSF

Anyone looking to either ride or already know of an organized ride going on anytime soon?

georgel

There is a rally for GS500's at Deals gap June the 5th through the 8th on the 8th they be pretty much packing up to leave. You can go to GSResources (google it) Click on the Southeastern conference or something like that. Deals Gap is located near Robbinsville Nc thats where everbody will be staying. I'm going to it I'll be there thursday night through Saturday evening. You may not be that far away but I'm not that familer with the state of NC. Go to rand mcnally or something and put in robbinsville nc. Hope to see you there. :2guns:
It takes all kinds and I'm one of them

06GSF

Thanks for the heads up... unfortunately I'll be at MCAS Cherry Pt that particular weekend for the air show!

Rabid-Viper06

Hey Guys i Live Just North of Charlotte,NC an i am looking for someone to ride with . I did see a 06 GS parked Outside an a Apt complex in statesville . i left a note for the guy to contact me  so i could tell him about GStwins an to get a new riding buddie .. I really wanna meet Budda Though.  Plz lets all hook up an just do a sat/sunday ride . kinda tired of following a bunch of Squids on R6's an Gixers.

06GSF

I'd be up for that, the only problem is I live in Burlington, NC and By the time I drive to Charlotte I'd be ready start back and I'm sure you'll feel likewise if you were to drive to Burlington.  The problem with meeting in the middle is that neither of us would know where a good place to ride would be located.

Any suggestions? 

oppy00

I just moved to Durham, and Burlington ain't too far.  Drop me a line, and we'll see what we'll see.  I have heard about a group of riders here in the Triangle, that I've been meaning to check out.  Check out www.tridod.org.  I'm hoping to go out with them for their Sunday ride on the 29th. 
Black '00  GS500E 
Silver '02 Bandit 1200S

Finally got a good job.  Hooray me!!!

I still love beer.  Hooray me!!!

mm75658

I live in boone and i go to charlotte alot so if any1 wanted to head up to the mts we could cruise of the park way and there are a couple of other little rides that are fun so if any1 is up in that area drop me a line
04 lower fairing-less, V&H full, gsxr750 rear shock, kat FE (buddha special), 15 tooth F sproket, ZG SPT windshield, heated grips, K and N Lunchbox, G-Pack      to be added - bandit rear wheel, full luggage set, paint, spencer seat

The Buddha

Oooooo ... I met rapid viper ... hey dude ...
Anyway we should meet somewhere ... werase643 is in winston salem, average is in cary. We used to meet at werase's place every month ... maybe time to expand it.
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mm75658

that sounds like fun i havent had much of a chance to go riding with otherrs yet just my roommate and hes on a superhawk so he ends up leaveing me behind when we even get a chance to ride  and winston isnt that crazy far from boone but i would be up for anything
04 lower fairing-less, V&H full, gsxr750 rear shock, kat FE (buddha special), 15 tooth F sproket, ZG SPT windshield, heated grips, K and N Lunchbox, G-Pack      to be added - bandit rear wheel, full luggage set, paint, spencer seat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk