News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Parting out 04 GS500F *Pics Updated*

Started by InfamousG, April 23, 2012, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfamousG

Alright I think it's time to let go of my old bike.  Has a blown motor and I was planning on rebuilding it but can't find the time.  Plus I'm not even sure I would be able to tackle the project. Lol.

I'm trying to gauge what interest there is in the bike and maybe some knowledge of what are some fair prices.  I'm assuming shipping would be expensive for a lot of these items so if local that would be great.  I am located near Milwaukee, WI.

I will get some pictures up, bike is in overall great condition.  Dropped twice in garage so very minor scratches. (rookie mistakes)

codajastal

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

termlifed

what side did you drop it on. If in good condition I'm interested in the right side crankcase cover cap(the small cap with the suzuki emblem) and the exhaust. i live in Ga so Im not sure how terrible shipping would be. Thanks

InfamousG

The cover has some small scuffs on it.  But the exhaust would be in mint condition.

knowles

1989 GS 500EK

adidasguy

InfamousG

Is there something in particular that you guys want pictures of?  Like I said I was trying to gauge some interest.  I don't feel like uploading hundreds of pics if there is no interest.

gsatterw

The only way to get interest really is to post up 100 pics.
2002 GS500
Progressive Springs|15w oil|Heavy Duty Fork Brace|R6 Rear Shock|Cbr900rr Rear Sets|Reverse Shifting|'89 Factory Clipons|R6 Throttle Tube|K&N Lunchbox|V&H Exhaust|Jets: 22.5/65/147.5|3 turns|Shorai Li/Fe Battery|Iridium Plugs|Blue SS brake line|Blue Levers|Blue Chain

steezin_and_wheezin

At least photo the pile of parts / the bike itself.

Just posting up text to gauge interest won't give you a good gauge if you don't please the eye of the buyer. Parts could be covered in bird poop for all we know!

Shouldn't have a problem getting rid of the parts as long as parts are in good shape, prices are GStwins fair, shipping is quick and communication's good.
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

InfamousG

Fair enough. I will post pics up later today.

InfamousG

gsatterw

2002 GS500
Progressive Springs|15w oil|Heavy Duty Fork Brace|R6 Rear Shock|Cbr900rr Rear Sets|Reverse Shifting|'89 Factory Clipons|R6 Throttle Tube|K&N Lunchbox|V&H Exhaust|Jets: 22.5/65/147.5|3 turns|Shorai Li/Fe Battery|Iridium Plugs|Blue SS brake line|Blue Levers|Blue Chain

steezin_and_wheezin

Interested in selling the hardware for the fairings?

InfamousG

InfamousG

Quote from: steezin_and_wheezin on April 24, 2012, 07:35:34 PM
Interested in selling the hardware for the fairings?
Might be a possibility if whoever wants the fairings doesn't want/need it.

cbcanada

I will take the front turn signals...
I just pm'd you

gsatterw

2002 GS500

InfamousG

steezin_and_wheezin

Quote from: InfamousG on April 24, 2012, 07:57:28 PM
Might be a possibility if whoever wants the fairings doesn't want/need it.

10-4! keep me posted, 'preciate it

skunkteeth

I will take the passenger grab bar and the lock for the seat if you have them.

Thanks

Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk