The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by jake42, July 27, 2007, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake42

Currently my itunes is playing

Headed for the Sun by Unida

It's one of the projects that the band Kyuss became after they split up in the mid 90's.  Some of the other more notable bands to come out of the demise of Kyuss were Queens of the Stone Age and Fu manchu.

"God is a big guy who drives a monster truck and lives in the sky". Isaac age 3.  My boy is a philosophical genius.

JakeD-getting your nipple pierced is not crazy. Killing a drifter to get an errection? Now that's crazy!

Cal Price

Just finished with Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" now onto Marc Bolan / T - Rex "King of the Rumbling Spires" then maybe some Meatloaf, Brian Ferry, Dire Straights and maybe a bit of Dylan.

All of which proves I'll listen to anything, as long as it's loud.
Black Beemer  - F800ST.
In Cricket the testicular guard, or Box, was introduced in 1874. The helmet was introduced in 1974. Is there a message??

spc

One less Reason- A day to be alone
next:  Manson- tainted love

jake42

I've now moved onto "Down the Highway" by Nebula.
Yet another spinoff from and earlier spinoff band. Two members of Fu-Manchu left in 97 or 98 to form the super psychadelic Nebula.  They're one of the more awesome three-pieces out there.

"God is a big guy who drives a monster truck and lives in the sky". Isaac age 3.  My boy is a philosophical genius.

JakeD-getting your nipple pierced is not crazy. Killing a drifter to get an errection? Now that's crazy!

vtlion

Thomas Dolby - "One of our submarines"

classic  O0
2 C8H18 + 25 O2 = 16 CO2 + 18 H2O + :)
the bikeography is down for a bit
what IS a Hokie?

slowinthestraights

93 GS500
120/60-17 F      Power
160/60-17 R       Race
'89 Bars/Yoshimura Full System/K&N Lunchbox/V&H Ignition Advancer/SV650 Mirrors

pandy

Radio station at work: My Sacrifice by Creed
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

scottpA_GS

For the 15th time today on local radio.... plain white T's -  Hey Delilah ... Now, I liked that song for the 1 min that it wasnt over played...

I cant understand why GOD WHY they played this song 2-3 times an hour today???

This is the last time I forget my XM at home  :icon_mrgreen:

~ 1990 GS500E Project bike ~ Frame up restoration ~ Yosh exhaust, 89 clipons, ...more to come...

~ 98 Shadow ACE 750 ~ Black Straight Pipes ~ UNI Filter ~ Dyno Jet Stage 1 ~ Sissy Bar ~

jake42

Quote from: scottpA_GS on July 27, 2007, 03:43:27 PM

For the 15th time today on local radio.... plain white T's -  Hey Delilah ... Now, I liked that song for the 1 min that it wasnt over played...

I don't even know that song.

CndnMax

Jay_wolf

Now , Sikth : Scent Of The Obscene

Next. Waking The Cadaver : Chased Through The Woods By A Rapist
2001 Gs500 , Katana Gsx Front End, K3 Tank,, Full S S Predetor System ,Bandit Rear Hugger,Goodridge S S Break Lines ,  Belly Pan , , K+N LunchBox, Probolt Bolts, FSD Undertray With Built in Lights And Indicators. 
2008 Megelli 125 SM 14bhp
1996 Honda NSR 125cc 33bhp
2001 Mercades A160  115bhp

spc

jake42

Waking the Cadaver -- I like that name

spc

jake42

Hold it by Sweatmaster

next
Eightball by Cracktorch.

I love free music

scottpA_GS

Quote from: spcterry on July 27, 2007, 04:08:18 PM
Snow ( hey oh) - RHCP

OMG I thought you meant Snow "The Informer" White rapper dude from the 90's  :laugh: :laugh:

Aaawwwww Yea.... Look out Vanilla

:icon_mrgreen:

~ 1990 GS500E Project bike ~ Frame up restoration ~ Yosh exhaust, 89 clipons, ...more to come...

~ 98 Shadow ACE 750 ~ Black Straight Pipes ~ UNI Filter ~ Dyno Jet Stage 1 ~ Sissy Bar ~

Jay_wolf

Waking The Cadaver Are From The States ,There Two Current Releases Are

Chased Through The Woods By A Rapist
Blood Splattered Satitisfaction
2001 Gs500 , Katana Gsx Front End, K3 Tank,, Full S S Predetor System ,Bandit Rear Hugger,Goodridge S S Break Lines ,  Belly Pan , , K+N LunchBox, Probolt Bolts, FSD Undertray With Built in Lights And Indicators. 

jake42

ah Gore Metal, ala Cannibal Corpse.
edit - just listened to their stuff on myspace, I much prefer my death metal with no words.

Jay_wolf

Mhmmmm, Yes And No ,Not Quite As Heavy As CC , but , heavyish , and the singer ,Pig Squeels , im not sure if u no it by that name ,look on You Tube , and Search them , you might like them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxAZPl85poM
Chased thro the woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kymjRANrhkE
Blood Splattered

manofthefield

Quote from: CndnMax on July 27, 2007, 04:02:51 PM
the fan from my computer  :thumb:

+1 and boy has it been loud lately

Also listening to the TV in the other room and the dogs barking at each other :cookoo:
motorcycleless
1998 GS500E sold 6/20/11

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk