Something funny happened just now while I was getting gas for the GS

Started by annguyen1981, August 21, 2006, 06:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makenzie71

CirclesCenter

Rich, RIP.

makenzie71

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not but if you're not I'm SOOO not drawing you a f%$king picture.

CirclesCenter

Gruver TX, yeah i saw it after the first thing, where I said I was blind. And if it has to do with your avatar then well guess what, it won't load.
Rich, RIP.

makenzie71

I know it doesn't load...otherwise I would have said "under my avatar".  Its only a simple red x now...I need a new one...

CirclesCenter

Rich, RIP.

makenzie71

CirclesCenter

Damn Skippy. I'm a hippy with an attitude problem. :)

Grrrr.... if you were closer I'd ride down and be there for three days, and to top it off I know my way around a shop so I could at least be of some help. Oh well.

So what's needed to make the slipon work, just slipping? Or is it a little more drastic?
Rich, RIP.

makenzie71

cut off the stocker...slip new muffler on...tighten clamp and hanger.

CirclesCenter

Rich, RIP.

cuda_06

What do you need test fitted?  I am in Amarillo so it wouldnt be hard for me to be a test mule for you.  Just let me know.
05 HYOSUNG GT650R
Did I mention that I own a Hyosung?

makenzie71

I need someone to, basically, loan me a bike for a couple weeks.  I have to build a high-mount exhaust, which will take some time, then build a jig and test the jig.  Email me if you're interested in helping...there's about a dozen people here who've been drooling over the idea for months.

makenzie71@gmail.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk