News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

MotoGP?

Started by Suzi Q, April 13, 2017, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzi Q

Anybody follow? Thoughts on the season? Favorites to win it?

I'm just starting to watch, but I'd like to see Zarco win it (even if he is French.)

If Rossi wins, I think he'll retire.

Lorenzo is whiney, and reminds me so much of me when I was racing as a kid. (cars, not bikes)

Deals on Amsoil if you want it. PM me for details.

Watcher

I'm kinda into it, but I don't have a TV so it's hard for me to just watch it when it's on.

I usually catch highlights or old broadcasts online.

Not as interested in the racers, more interested in the tech and techniques and such.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

Suzi Q

Streaming is legal in the US, so check out streamgaroo for all things live sports.

qcbaker

I try to keep up with it, I watched the Qatar race but missed the Argentina one. As much as I like Rossi and would like to see him retire with another title, I find myself rooting for Suzuki riders. I think all the new tech they put into their bike is awesome and I want to see them do well.

Watcher

When's the next race?
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

peteGS

Love me some MotoGP action! I'm a Jack Miller fan but I know he won't be winning the championship just yet. I was ecstatic when he won Assen last year though!

I like both Marquez and Vinales but if Honda fix that lack of acceleration then Marquez should be up there again. The Yamaha is hard to beat with a good rider.

I still like Rossi but can't see any more championships for him with the other young talent around.

Lorenzo... never liked him... Ducati need Stoner back to get any more championships at the moment.

Zarco was certainly impressive first ride out at Qatar! He and Folger seem to be in a good position to finish the championship very strongly indeed.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

qcbaker

Yeah, I was very impressed with Zarco in Qatar, he had a HUUUUGE lead on everyone (including Vinales, Rossi, and Marquez which is no small feat lol) before he crashed out. And 5th in Argentina isn't too shabby either. He could prove to be a force to be reckoned with this season.

Suzi Q

Quote from: qcbaker on April 14, 2017, 01:16:51 PMhe had a HUUUUGE lead on everyone

Same thing happened to Marquez in Argentina...wrecked with almost 3 sec lead IIRC. Anyway, Zarco was equally impressive in Argentina...started 14th on the grid and climbed to 4th before finishing 5th behind Bautista as tires started to fade.

Texas coming up this weekend, and I'll be at BRC with the g/f.

Suzi Q

Check out the Dear George. posts if you haven't already.

http://www.bikeme.tv/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk