Keeping thread going.  :whisper:

Janx101

Not since January Jim? ... you ok?!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Toledo Jim

Quote from: Janx101 on April 21, 2020, 08:04:38 PM
Not since January Jim? ... you ok?!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It seemed like nobody else cared  :dunno_black:.
So I figured I would wait to see if anyone did.  :2guns:
Thanks for asking.  :cheers:

Toledo Jim

cbrfxr67

Riding in today,..like everyday and traffic not too terrible.  For the most part I don't split on people when we're moving but I filter like it's an addiction.  So, somebody starts honking at me, flashing their lights, I'm thinking wtf maybe got a flat or axle nut about to fall off.  I don't see anything so split away from them. 

Couple stop lights and hear some honking, look in mirror to see same car a few vehicles back honking and flashing.  wth  I roll into the next gas station to look over the bike, make sure my back pack isn't open.  Car comes in and lady rolls her window down, waving me over. 

I'm :dunno_black: aw right let's see what this broad is talking about.  Go over and she starts in on how lane splitting is dangerous and I need to be respectful cause I'm a bike rider, and I'm not special,...etc etc all the typical aka 'i'm mad cause you cut in front of me' stuff that I've heard b4.

I let her talk and then ask her if she's ever been to CA, or MX or any Euro countries to which she says that she was raised in CA.  I say that ahh you must know the statistics of bike lane splitting safety to where she really loses it and starts spitting and yelling.  I politely tell her that we're not having much of a conversation but thank you for you opinion and go back to the bike,...

She was yelling something I dunno, but I followed her to purposely ride on the sidewalk then split again,... :icon_razz: :flipoff:

She'll probably try to kill me next time she sees me filtering :icon_lol:

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk