News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

Started by Kerry, May 15, 2003, 02:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry

I'll be GONE from 14 Aug to 25 Aug, so I won't be able to prcoess/post any new Avatar images during that time.  In fact, it may be a day or two after I get back before I can get caught up with everything.
Yellow 1999 GS500E
Kerry's Suzuki GS500 Page

Kerry

I'm back!  (I actually got back on Saturday the 23rd.)  I've been slowly catching up with all of the posts since I left on my 10-day trip.  So far I'm all the way up to Tuesday the 19th.

I found 1 Avatar submission waiting for me when I (finally) checked my email.  If anyone else has been waiting to submit an Avatar image, I'm "open for business" again.

PS - Thanks for the GStwin.com stickers, John!  They were in the stack of snail mail that my wife collected for me while I was gone.
Yellow 1999 GS500E

pantablo

Kerry, I sent you something but since then have found another way to host...thanks to Good_guy. Dont worry about mine...thanks anyway.
Pablo-
http://pantablo500.tripod.com/
www.pma-architect.com

Quote from: makenzie71 on August 21, 2006, 09:47:40 PM...not like normal sex, either...like sex with chicks.

96gs

kerry how do you do this again?
1996 Suzuki GS500E
Cobra F1R Slip-On Pipe (Polished)
K&N Replacement Air Filter
Gel-Seat
NC F-16 Fairing
LP Footpegs
Progressive Fork Springs
Katana 600 Rear Shock

http://www.geocities.com/sdhinton2007/MY_WEB_PAGE.html

Kerry

Quote from: 96gskerry how do you do this again?
It's easy!

1) Select a digital image (photo, logo, etc.)  This can be a picture you took with a digital camera, something you scanned, or something you found on the Internet.  [Caveat: See the very first post in this thread, regarding my conservative  :oops:  nature.]

2) Write me an email, and attach the image.  Or include the URL if the image is already somewhere on the 'Net.  Be sure to tell me your GStwin.com username.  You can find my email address by hovering over the email icon below this message, and looking at the status bar of your browser.

3) I will resize the image if necessary (down to the max 100 pixels in either direction), copy the final image to my webspace, and send you a return email with the URL of the image.

4) Go to your GStwin.com profile page, scroll to the bottom, and copy the URL into the space provided for your Avatar location.

5) Enjoy!
Yellow 1999 GS500E

tmc008

thanks Kerry! now everyone can see the BEFORE picture. one day i'll have to post the AFTER one.  hmmm...more dificulties.

and yes people, the rear shock is blown in this picture
nothing to see here people, move along

Kerry

So far I'm only hosting avatars for 33 members, and they're only taking up 122 KB of space.  I've still got almost 60 MB of web space left....

Only one of those members has 2 avatar images that they can switch between.  I'm open to hosting multiple images for anyone who's interested.
Yellow 1999 GS500E

The Buddha

I have been emailing it to people but this may be better. How do I send it.
Thanks.
Srinath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kerry

Click on my email icon (below), or hover over it to see my email address in your browser status bar.

Just attach one (or more) image files.  JPEG, BMP, GIF, whatever.  I'll post them and reply with the URL(s) that you need to specify at the bottom of your GStwin.com profile.
Yellow 1999 GS500E

Kerry

If you already have an image somewhere out on the Web, you can also just send me the URL.  As long as I can get to it without signing up for a membership....
Yellow 1999 GS500E

TR

Thanks Kerry, this is what I've been waiting for, I'll be sending you my pic as soon as I can get it...
Y2K golden GS, K&N lunchbox, 140/40/0/3, Progressive springs, Michelin Pilot Street Radials 110 & 140, R6 shock, braided front brake line, 15T sprocket, LED H4 bulb...

mwdbruno

Kerry is the man!!   :cheers:

Thanks again for the work on my avatar!

South East Rocket

You still have a little of that 100MB left?

If possible, I was wanting to see if you'd host the picture of my bike in the Wall of Fame.  Here's the link:

http://www.gstwin.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=member_bikes&id=afz

The picture is not centered very well, if it's not too much trouble do you think you may be able to cut out some of the grass?

Oh, I know you said you were a pretty conservative guy..  You don't think you'd have a problem post such as bad a$$ bike?    :lol:

jlfrench

Not to step on Kerry's toes whilst making such a generous offer, but should his webspace be exceeded, I could also provide urls from images emailed to me.  Figure if I'm paying for the space I might as well use it... also I've no restraints on "crass" images as long as the site itself does not object... again no toe stepping intended.

pm me or email @ kolpaz@optonline.net
93 GS500E 9k (sold) :(
03 SV650S

Kerry

No offense taken.  It's always good to have extra options!

I do have plans for using more of my webspace, but currently I'm only using about 49MB out of 100, and the 49 avatar images I'm hosting only take up a measly 207 KB.

Happy avatar "publishing"!
Yellow 1999 GS500E

TransientDemon

WoW cool.....Thanks Kerry :kiss: ! its good to have a picture now instead of a small red cross!! Its also great to have a couple of different pics to switch between! I was going to send you some other pictures but maybe they are a little too erm.....dodgey :? !! ...Thanks again!!!
Dont worry about what people think, they dont do it very often!

AndyMC

hey kerry sent you an email with my avatar was wondering if you would host it for me i appreciate it    andy
mmmm  stock fender

Kerry

Oops!

Sorry Andy, I guess I haven't checked my email for a couple days.  I sent you a PM....
Yellow 1999 GS500E

vegbiker

GRU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk