News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

-- GS500 picture game --

Started by jroymcd, November 20, 2008, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr72

OK, how about your bike loaded with something you really shouldn't have tried to move with a motorcycle. Bonus points if you are also on the bike in the picture.

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

herennow

teehee, guess most of you guys listen to this podacst already?

https://youtu.be/xGg0GgfhXvk

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

gruntle

Don't know if this counts, but there's a lot of "coal hate" currently!
My only heating is an open fire so regular housecoal collection is essential and the GS is perfect for a 20kg bag with some bungees.

mr72

FTW! what's next?

If it's "your GS on the street with a cover over it where it sat and got rained on for a week" then I can go snap that real quick ;)

cbrfxr67

Rocking gruntle!

What's the new challenge?

If it's "your GS disassembled all over the floor of the garage before you drag it upstairs into the attic for storage" then I can go snap that real quick  ;)
-buddha

gruntle

Given that my pic was about coal, here's the Challenge:
An Environmentally Contextual pic with your bike -
so frinstance maybe an Aussie could show the bike with a backdrop of the awful bushfires (obv not WHILE burning but aftereffects?) or some of those huge hailstones? Maybe a river that's flooded its banks unusually or unexpected snowfalls? Maybe a shot of a huge landfill or piles of plastic waste on the beach in the background. If any of that isn't poss then your bike by the recycling centre showing some of the perfectly good stuff that just gets wasted unthinkingly...
Good luck folks...
:angeldevil:

user11235813

I'll have to post my shot of me carrying a decent sized rubber ducky, with 25ft/lb marine motor with an 18kg  65Ah battery, plus transom hand and electric pumps and other assorted bits...

cbrfxr67

"An Environmentally Contextual pic with your bike - "

This is as best I got.  Houston population is steadily increasing and builders are building warehouses nonstop.  This is a smaller one.  This was all wooded area.  It's sad to see constant deforesting of the little we have here.  It's sad to see these mega warehouses being built and they sit empty for months/years.  Anyways, I can go on but Houston is becoming the city of warehouses,...

this was all woods,..now,....parking lot

and this is a small one!

if this is Environmentally Contextual :cry: enough,...next challenge is your bike with a juicing bar
-buddha

gruntle

well done cbrfxr67, btw, wtf is a juicing bar?  :dunno_white:

cbrfxr67

It's a juice place gruntle!  They're popping up more and more around Houston,...fresh juice!  awww yea

-buddha

Watcher

Does Jamba Juice count?

Don't think I'd ever go to one personally, but there is one next to a Chipotle that I frequent.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

Meukowi

Quote from: Watcher on April 24, 2020, 11:33:18 PM
Does Jamba Juice count?

Don't think I'd ever go to one personally, but there is one next to a Chipotle that I frequent.
make it count, so this game will continue ;D closest juice bar for me by the road is 400miles away

mr72

I guess I think of Jamba juice as a smoothie place but let's get this show in the road. Don't get arrested stopping at a non essential business! SMH.

cbrfxr67

Funny I was looking at this Friday considering a run to complete it,...
-buddha

Watcher

I forgot all about this, and now said Jamba is not on my route home anymore (moved into a new apartment).

I'll see if I can get it in the next few days.  I picked up a water activated cooling vest I need to give a test ride to, it'll be a target destination.

-Neil Peart

cbrfxr67

Nice!  Go watcher go! ! !

-buddha

mr72

It's 105 degrees outside here in CenTX. I'm not playing.

Who am I kidding? I've been on forced hiatus from motorcycles for three weeks due to foot surgery. I get the bandages off and stitches out tomorrow so I can wear my boots. I'll brave the sweat and go get a pic if there's something interesting (not jamba juice... they closed all of those in my area anyway). So Watcher, come on, get this game going. I'll even ride the GS somewhere. It needs a test ride anyway, and I took both bikes out of the garage and parked them on the curb where they sit beckoning me to go ride.

Watcher

@mr72

Its just as if not hotter in AZ, but I actually like it.

Will you be able to ride?

-Neil Peart

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk