MORE Free GS 500F Parts... ***ALL PARTS GONE**

Started by profile_deleted, November 12, 2019, 06:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profile_deleted

Rear seat cowl and seat from 2005 GS 500F with only 3000 miles (bike pictured).  Both are in near new condition. Bike is being turned into a street fighter / cafe racer.  I can't use them but I hate to see them go to waste. You pay the shipping and both or either are yours.  All I ask is that you actually "need" them. Don't just take them just because they're free. Exhaust and tank may also be available soon I will post them if they are... although they won't be free. 

As the build progresses more free "stuff" is available.  Airbox, front foot pegs and handlebars..  As before, you pay the shipping and one or more are yours. All I ask is that you actually "need" them. Don't just take them just because they're free.  Since I had quite a few inquiries before (and as a result, had to do a lot of shipping quotes), please estimate shipping yourself before you contact me.  Shipping from 21776, just estimate the size and weight based on what you want. 

Build thread to be started soon as I have had a few inquiries.

Thanks for the interest.     

HPP8140

2002 GS500 96K mi

cbrfxr67

Is there a build thread?  I checked but only saw old threads,..(?)
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

Bluesmudge

Thanks for offering free parts. Very nice of you! Karma Karma Karma
When you say "rear seat cowl," are you talking about the blue rear plastics around the seat? If so, I'll gladly take them. Mine have been road rashed for far too long. Sending a PM.

profile_deleted

Quote from: cbrfxr67 on November 15, 2019, 08:00:13 AM
Is there a build thread?  I checked but only saw old threads,..(?)

Not usually motivated enough to document the process...lol.  I'm sure I'll post pics when its done.

B.   

profile_deleted

Quote from: Bluesmudge on November 15, 2019, 08:10:19 AM
Thanks for offering free parts. Very nice of you! Karma Karma Karma
When you say "rear seat cowl," are you talking about the blue rear plastics around the seat? If so, I'll gladly take them. Mine have been road rashed for far too long. Sending a PM.

The Buddha

I'll pay for the tank if its undented and unrusted. And as a side benefit, we'll find out how closely that blue matches with the 91 blue.
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

HPP8140

Received the seat. Inspired me to pay it forward.

Thanks.
2002 GS500 96K mi

profile_deleted

profile_deleted

Quote from: The Buddha on November 18, 2019, 03:06:21 AM
I'll pay for the tank if its undented and unrusted. And as a side benefit, we'll find out how closely that blue matches with the 91 blue.
Cool.
Buddha.

You're first in line if I get rid of it.  I'm looking for a pre 2001 tank without the seat cutouts, to replace it.  If I find one, I'll let you know.. or if you have a line on one please let me know.

B. 

profile_deleted

As the build progresses more free "stuff" is available.  Airbox, front foot pegs and handlebars.  As before, you pay the shipping and one or more are yours. All I ask is that you actually "need" them. Don't just take them just because they're free.  Since I had quite a few inquiries before (and as a result, had to do a lot of shipping quotes), please estimate shipping yourself before you contact me.  Shipping from 21776, just estimate the size and weight based on what you want. 

Build thread to be started soon as I have had a few inquiries.

Thanks for the interest.     

profile_deleted

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk