News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

For Patrick RIP mate.

Started by codajastal, April 29, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NortwestRider

Yes I would love one .I'm planning a RTW trip and Pat was amazed with Idea so taking him along would be a honor.
I will try to copy and paste the PM here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Facebook..PNW Adventure Riders..Facebook

yamahonkawazuki

Consider it done my friend. He spoke highly of you. After learning of this tragedy, this idea came to me clear as day to honour him. So I made it a promise. And I dont have m6ch cept my word. When I g7ve my word, consider it done
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

NortwestRider

Does anybody know what came of Pats bikes. ??.
The PNW motorcycle museum was asking me about them.I think they wanted to do some kind of a display of them. ( atleast the Husky bike ).

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

NortwestRider

Tom Mehren from sound rider was a friend of Pats and me also.When he heard about what happened he was pretty upset , but then said that the motorcycle museum would love to have his bikes to showcase local builders .
Maybe I will ride over to Zpsts house and see.

yamahonkawazuki

Speak with Dean Sargent his atty handling the estate www.msolaw.com
put patrick lajko in the subject line. Ive got him searching for a fe2 articles of his for sentimental reasons. Acd to lance rasmussen his mgr at cde, dean is the go to guy for tuese matters
".
A proud Mormon

NortwestRider

Thanks

yamahonkawazuki

As soon as I can, am going to order a small sheet of 6061and begin the braces. Probably sending them out as I complete them
".
A proud Mormon

NortwestRider

Sounds great !!.

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

NortwestRider

I started a thread for a memorial ride on 4/26/15

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

yamahonkawazuki

could i suggest, maybe riding up to the house, then maybe over to cde, then out to vashon?, alas ill be there only in spirit :(
".
A proud Mormon

NortwestRider

The only problem is that if there are a lot of riders his alley is a dead end and gravel.

Janx101

If there are a lot of riders.... his gravel Nazi neighbour will have multi colored kittens!! ;) ... just sayin! Bahahaha

Toogoofy317

Ahh, wish I could join you guys but I'm in Florida. It has been really hard to ride Flick this past year because just about every danged thing on 'ole boy came from Patrick. From my master cylinder, the chain guard, heel guards, LED lights, and the custom bracket for my V&H muffler (was about to message him about installation when I found out). We had planned to go riding in June of last year (he was coming to Orlando). I can't even bear to get rid of the Adidas shoes he bought for me because "I needed a good pair of work shoes".

Patrick was a great man that helped so many people out and I will never forget him  :sad:
+1 to terrorizing Nazi neighbor!

Mary
2004 F, Fenderectomy, barends, gsxr-pegs, pro grip gel covers, 15th JT sprocket, stock decals gone,custom chain guard,GSXR integrated mirrors, flush mount signals, 150 rear tire,white rims, rebuilt top end, V&H Exhaust, Custom heel and chain guard (Adidasguy)

yamahonkawazuki

Still think removing exhausts from bikes, then riding SLOWLY past the nazi  8)
".
A proud Mormon

NortwestRider

Why ??.

The Buddha

OK I'll get the GS back on the road and ride on 26th. Maybe I'll ride it to Andy's place (amkluttz) ...
Or the other light smattering of sporadic posting GSTwinners ... Lopee (but he's out of this site for over a couple years ... I'll find some GSTwinner to ride to.
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

yamahonkawazuki

buddha as soon as i recover from the implant surgery ill send you pats oscilloscope. been a mental rollercoaster in a bad direction. trying best to get over it. am still planning on the braces. but got fired from work after a medical issue so im trying. will get those braces done.
".
A proud Mormon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk