[Newcastle] New rider, GS500 first bike

Started by GSL, August 01, 2016, 04:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSL

Hey everyone,

I'm 25 years old and just gotten into the hobby/lifestyle/addiction/whatever this bike thing is going to turn into.

As the subject says iv just gotten myself a GS500 and am already in love with it. I'm joining up to get some knowledge about the bike, advice on a few issues and possibly find people who like to ride in the area for some nice highway trips in the future

Ps. Love how the verification process makes you research the bike :P Seems like if I read and post enough on here I'll be an expert in no time

ShowBizWolf

Welcome to the forum GSL and congrats on the bike!!!

You will certainly gain a ton of knowledge on here if you stick around, that's for sure  :thumb:

Those verification questions are only for your first 5 posts so don't get discouraged thinking you hafta go through that every time for ever and ever  :cheers:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

peteGS

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

GSL

Janx101

Him! .. he's a damn QLDer! ... I however am around the other NSW steel city!

peteGS

Hahahahaha go Queensland!!!!!

Yup, up in Brissie here...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

MichaelM3

G'day from another Newcastle GS500 rider.

bumpy

Central Coast here. Welcome aboard the world of GS500's

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk