News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

My free GS build!

Started by GSjon, March 02, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShowBizWolf

Hi JT-2012!

You have to upload your pics somewhere like photobucket, facebook, imgur etc and then link them within your message using the [ img ] your photo address here [ /img ] tags (without the spaces of course lol)
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

JT-2012

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

GSjon

Thanks guys, I'll be ordering my clip ons tomorrow, they'll be going below the triple tree as I agree they look best there. The aggressive riding position doesn't bother me since I'm used to long rides on the gsxr and, well....😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JT-2012

Hey  ShowBizWolf.  Thanks for your help. I was able to figure it out. I appreciate your help anyways. Hope you all like. I had removed a sticker off the bottom of my windshield,  that's y it looks like that. I've already fixed that. It's an old pic.

JT-2012

Your GSXR looks awesome brother.  Really cool.

ShowBizWolf

@ JT.. no prob! Glad you figured it out. Now ya gotta start a thread for it and share all your pics and what you've done!! :cheers:

@GSjon.. NICE gixxer 8) +1 for tasteful underglow!
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

GSjon

Very clean looking gs man I like it, any other major changes planned for it?

JT-2012

Thanks ShowBizWolf.  I sure will. I'm still trying to figure out how to do things on the forum.
And ThanKs GSjon. I don't have any other plans as of now. Just small things. But I've done plenty of work. I've probably put to much money into my bike, but I'm happy with it. Ill try and figure out how to start a thread like ShowBizWolf suggested. 

JT-2012

Here's the other side. Keep us posted on your clip ons GSjon.

GSjon

The katana shock is here! Got the bike up off the ground and trying to tackle that today

qcbaker

Quite a helmet collection you've got there lol. The murdered out Iron Man is pretty sick.

Suzi Q

Deals on Amsoil if you want it. PM me for details.

GSjon

Quote from: Suzi Q on April 20, 2017, 06:13:35 PM
is that the 600 shock?
Yup! Fit on there like a glove, had to do some fiddling with a jack stand since I removed the center stand though. Took it for a little off road romp and the difference is unbelievable! Best $30 I've spent in awhile 😊

GSjon

Next projects are going to be the clip ons, wrapping the exhaust with black heat wrap, and making a skid plate for the front of the engine/under the front half of the exhaust.
That'll be pretty much where I want the bike to be, only other thing I was considering was picking up an extra tank so I could try a fancier paint job, and have it to switch out with this one. I was thinking maybe a pearl white with metallic flakes 😀

GSjon

Not related to my build at all, but I cleaned up the garage a bit today and this made me smile so I thought I'd share. 😊

Endopotential

Nice stable!

You seem to collect bikes in pairs.  The GS sorely needs a mate!  :kiss3:
http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=70953.0

2007 GS500F Cafe Fighter - cut off the tail, K&N lunchbox, short exhaust, 20/60/140 jets, R6 shock, all sorts of other random bits...

JT-2012

Hey, did you ever get those clip ons?  I'd like to see how your bike would look with the new handlebars. Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk