News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

UK MEMBER LIST!

Started by Kasumi, January 22, 2007, 04:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colrob

Town of Hedon, near Hull, East Yorkshire. Me and two mates all ride GS500's, mine is a fully faired oem model with twin headlights, full pannier system and race can, my mates are...wanna be my bike's LOL... Hopefully we can have a meet in summer :) :cheers: (bladdered sounds sweet!)

Rob

Jay_wolf

Yea we should defo do that, my mate Luke ,or Torpedo , he would come on his gs , and theres a gs at the top of my road ,
and i thought his should be my 1000th post ,

We needs to sort sum it it out , :thumb:
2001 Gs500 , Katana Gsx Front End, K3 Tank,, Full S S Predetor System ,Bandit Rear Hugger,Goodridge S S Break Lines ,  Belly Pan , , K+N LunchBox, Probolt Bolts, FSD Undertray With Built in Lights And Indicators. 
2008 Megelli 125 SM 14bhp
1996 Honda NSR 125cc 33bhp
2001 Mercades A160  115bhp

smartroad

Only just found this thread/forum lol

Hi I am in Basingstoke UK :D Curently the bike is being repair for me (I gave up trying myself lol) so hope to have her back in a week!

freedee

Wotcha!
Newb here from sunny and crime free London! :p

desilva

Hi guys, I'm in Bristol and I've had my GS500 from new since I passed my DAS last summer.  My bike is off the road right now while I get the damage repaired from when some nasty PoS tried to steal it a week ago.  I'm gutted that I don't have it to ride now the weather is turning nice.

I'd be up for a meet this summer, although I need some advance notice to keep the missus happy. Distance isn't an issue - I'm looking for an excuse to throw a tent on the back and do some big miles.  :cheers:
2007 GS500 K6 - completely stock in every way...until the warranty expires. ;-)

Kasumi

I live in ye old midle england - the west mids near stratford, so since im in the centre and there are quite a few different roads we should meet here!

All being well i shal have purchased a new to me sv1000s by then!
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

crazyfish

Hey Guys,

I'm in leeds with a '00 GS500, first bike and loving it! I'm on a gap year working before going to do engineering at uni, which means the bike spends 50% of the time in pieces  :thumb:
2000 GS 500 EY, Blue

Jay_wolf

Sounds gd guys , Im from southend , South East , i think a big camp out is a must during the summer!
2001 Gs500 , Katana Gsx Front End, K3 Tank,, Full S S Predetor System ,Bandit Rear Hugger,Goodridge S S Break Lines ,  Belly Pan , , K+N LunchBox, Probolt Bolts, FSD Undertray With Built in Lights And Indicators. 
2008 Megelli 125 SM 14bhp
1996 Honda NSR 125cc 33bhp
2001 Mercades A160  115bhp

yooblonder

Hi all UK-ers. I'm from West Lothian, and work in Edinburgh.  I just joined the forum last week since buying a GS500E, my first 'big' bike, and really enjoying the new ride despite the recent wet weather.

I've also tried to join bikechatforums as recommended by hmmmnz, but didn't seem to get the registration email.  Any ideas - apart from re-registering with a new name?
Don't use both feet to test the depth of a river.
GS500E/F (1997); CG125 (1995)

theGrinch

South Wales valleys... Lovely country once you're out of them! :icon_mrgreen:
A bad day on the bike is better than a good day in the office.
(Nick Sanders - fastest man around the world on two wheels)

My G²S²V²R²

Vicky

Hi Everyone, Just found this site and its good to know that im not the only sad person with a GS500E lol.  :laugh:.
Im from Sunderland, im 30 and not long passed my bike test. Love bikes, rallys, meeting new people and have a good time.
Anyone doing in to the valley this year?, i got my tickets and really looking forward to it. Speak soon X

blueink

hey all, im simon (blueink) from lancaster (NW lancs) currently riding a cg125 while i get my full licence passed hopefully this summer.

ive just bought a gs that hasnt been run for a few years so got a small project for a bigger bike.

sy
if only time and money wasnt an option

Lucian

Hey guys. I know ive not been online for a while but i now have a K7 GS500! Yay!
What about any ideas about where 2 meet this summer? Wales? Scotland? Feedback dudes.....

desilva

Could we pin everyone on a Frappr map and work out somewhere reasonably central for everyone?

Wales is good for me 'cos I'm in Bristol.  :laugh:  I'd love to do Scotland - it would be good training for my iron butt:cheers:

Kasumi

Im attempting to add myself however it is not liking it! and won't let me move the pin!

Im in Tysoe, Warwick, Warwickshire!
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

desilva

Are you registered and logged in? When I mouse-over my own pin I get a little box appear, and in there is an option to move the pin...

Kasumi

Lol its now on there but i cant move it to my exact location however its pinned withing 10 minutes of where i live so its close enuf.
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

desilva

That'll do. :)  There's three on the map now... any more? This will be great if we can make it happen. I've even got the nod from my missus! :D

yooblonder

Great idea. I've added myself to the Frappr map.  Will be a challenge agreeing somewhere 'central'!
Don't use both feet to test the depth of a river.
GS500E/F (1997); CG125 (1995)

welsh rob

A up. Got my gs in jan, been playing and poking it for some time now as it only cost £725. its black with an aftermarket fariing, 33bhp kit.  Been making it into a winterproof bike since i got it and now summers here, so the heated grips, fork gaiters, rear hugger and three mud flaps are working great.  I love British weather!  I live in Derbyshire use the bike to travel to uni and hospital every day(i am a student nurse(i can hear the jokes coming already))  and last but not least i can not spell or use grammar for SH*T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk