News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

New Rider in Phoenix, AZ

Started by Hawke301, February 27, 2012, 11:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawke301

Hey everyone!  :cheers:

A handful of you may have seen me starting to post responses to a thread or two here and there, but I haven't made an actual introduction until now.

I'm in the area of Tempe / Phoenix / Scottsdale close to ASU, and I'd love to meet up and hang out with some other GS riders in the area if there are any.  I'm planning a weekend trip down to Tucson in a couple of weeks via back roads through the mountains that will probably add about 50 miles or so to the trip, but the interstate doesn't have the scenery that I expect to encounter on the back roads.

If anyone is in the area and would be interested in hanging out, hitting a happy hour, or going on rides let me know.

I picked up a new '09 GS500F last April (2011), and it currently has right about 300 miles on it.  I know, I know...that's not much riding since I bought it.  It is what it is, and I make no excuses for it.  I'll be posting a picture of my ride soon-ish since I know how much everyone here enjoys pictures.
'009 GS500F - Phoenix, AZ
'008 SV650S in Titanium-Grey w/ABS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk