News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrojake

Why is that 'little grey' walking across the pasture?  :whisper:

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Electrojake

Boom! It's done. . .
It ends here!

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Electrojake

But first... Let me take a selfie

peteGS

Hahahahaha I think I was wrong, EJ was really abducted!!!!

So how far back have you been through the thread???

Did you see how my seat turned out?

Did you see how my forks came up with the hand made anti-dive block off plates?

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

Janx101

My goodness! You back with bells on EJ!!. Didnt they let you have web time in the State Pen?! Lol:flipoff:

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

Electrojake

Quote from: Janx101 on June 29, 2017, 03:56:14 PM
My goodness! You back with bells on EJ!!.
Didnt they let you have web time in the State Pen?

All you need to know about my 'absence' from the forum is. . .

A.) I have been rehabilitated and I'm fit for re-entry into society.

B.) Upon my release the State Placement Service got me a job working as a custodian in a children's day-care center.

I'm perfectly fine now.

Love,
-Ej-

Electrojake

The last thing I saw (before my ahem... vacation) you were fabrication a sheet-metal tray of some sort.
There was no seat. Actually, there was nothing but an empty frame.
Looks good.  :thumb:

BTW; What year is the bike?
=Ej-

Electrojake

And peteGS,
Sorry about all your forum photos being held hostage by PhotoBucket. As I understand it for a ransom fee of $399.00 U.S.D. you can get your photos back on the forum again.

peteGS

Yep they tried! And failed  :woohoo: :flipoff: :flipoff:

I have a local copy, deleted my account last night and have set up a new account with Mediafire.

Sure it's going to be a PITA to upload and edit links, but I ain't giving a morally and ethically bankrupt company any of my hard earned.

If I will exceed Mediafire's free policy I will happily pay their moderate and acceptable price for hosting my files as their terms of service are very agreeable.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

ShowBizWolf

I have to do the same thing too...  :technical: :technical: :technical: :technical: :technical:

I think my heart stopped for a moment when I saw that price!!!!!!!! :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

peteGS

Started setting up Mediafire... then discovered I actually have a Flickr account... undecided now... Mediafire looks good but Flickr is really about photos... I'll make a choice one day and think about fixing broken links...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

[quote author=Electrojake link=topic=63500.msg863709#msg863709 date=14988331
And peteGS,
Sorry about all your forum photos being held hostage by PhotoBucket. As I understand it for a ransom fee of $399.00 U.S.D. you can get your photos back on the forum again.

[/again.
Welcome back my friend, that thing about Photobucket scares me Lola
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Electrojake

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on July 02, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

Welcome back my friend, that thing about Photobucket scares me Lol
Aaron
It's about time you showed up! Your late to the party.
And BTW... Where's the riding mower thread?  :icon_mrgreen:

And yes, I'm back will and do my best to pester the Off-Topic section with twisted observations and plenty of photos.  :cheers:

And lots of smileys too. :D  :laugh: ;)
Regards,
-Ej-

peteGS

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Tried some aluminium welding yesterday... front chain guard mount... not pretty but it worked!

Oh, and Flickr it is  :thumb:

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

no mower thread yet lol. ( havvent been able to round up the remaining cash.) will be a BIG  difference moving to a cub cadet (ltx 1045) from a 13.5hp murray. i dislike riding sidesaddle on a mower. ( i do this to be able to work brake/clutch  with whats left of my good leg. the cub has a pedal on right controlling motion. plus the old murray is near the end of its life lol. ffs i can turn its crank pulley WITH MY HANDS. yet it doesnt smoke idk lol.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

will shot some sort ofmower video when I get her home. Riding one sidesaddle kinda not safe Lol
I'm 3/5 paid for on it. MAYBE another month. 500 wasnt bad at all.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Hot dang... Cub Cadet... That's a nice machine!  8)

And peteGS... You weld aluminum with TIG ?  :dunno_black:

-Ej-

yamahonkawazuki

aye. with the pedal on r i can control its motion with right foot. pedal on left is the brake. alone.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Here's a walkaround by some random Youtube. Ill film mine when I'm able to pay the remainder of it.

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

Nup EJ, I wish though! Using a MIG... not ideal for aluminium but it's all I have, can't afford fancy machinery like a TIG.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk