News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteGS

All quiet on the western front hey?  ;)
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

peteGS

Saturday morning  :icon_mrgreen:

Hopefully a mate has me covered on the Kat front with a spare head, hopefully he's out riding with us this morning and we can discuss further...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

peteGS

Wow, still quiet in here!

Haven't picked up the head yet but it will happen, not sure if it's a loan or permanent yet. If it's a loan it'll be a clean and use although most likely will replace the valve stem seals and call it good. Might not look too bad if I clean it up properly. The rest of the motor will be black but the head will be stock silver, and one of the other fellas has a GSX1100 done like that although his head is vapour blasted so it's ultra clean. It looks pretty good though...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

ive a ton of b17 pictures still to upload. working on migrating them to pc
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

This is what happens when you dont strap your carbaby into the back seat of an airplane and slam on the brakes. was about the size of a toyota camry. now about the size of a mini cooper. and yes it still drives. drove to that point from airport...and back.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

I'm back! Haven't logged in for ages... slack I know  :oops:

So Yama is that what you call a compact?  :icon_lol:

Picked up my mate's spare head last weekend and a stator and sprocket cover yesterday, getting close to progress again at last!

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

Back on track to the end of the truck. Compact from a big midsize. More to cpme. Goong to make a youtube video testing a dozen cars perhaps.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

cbrfxr67

-buddha

yamahonkawazuki

slightly NSFW

this kid is savage as hell. guarantee mom whipped his butt tho
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

with my time left on earth, i have a bucket list assembled. since im on disability now, cutting corners and knocking off as much of it as i can.  first one is key west. so i can touch oceans. caribbean and atlantic. at same time. aka on the cheap. since lodging in the keys isnt cheap at all ill camp. also since i love watching airplanes fly. and flying whenever i can,  foundf a campground due south of KWIA airport. anyhoo trying to do this in first week of september. then  next one is pacific ocean and also  to visit the site where our beloved addidasguy lost his life.  must do these things while im able to do so. pics of game coming perhaps tonight or tomorrow. some hilarious stuff i promise.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

Good stuff Yama, get your bucket list done! I've never contemplated one aside from having a Kat...

My turn to be absent, nothing going on except work stuff so not much interesting to post at the moment, hopefully I can pull my finger out today and get something done.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

take pictures set as wallpaper. with one rule. you cannot remove them until you ride the bike. anyhoo slight update. key west even by bus is ultra pricy. bus ticket 125 there and 170 back. no thanks. sooooo changed to key largo fl. same plan except im taking a risk. not enough funding to reserve hotel room. but i will when i get ther if ones available. bus tickets purchased. now to kill a months time. ohhhh picked up a game on steam today. called my summer car. ultra detailed car building sim. including finnish cursing. drinking beer taking a piss eating and sleeping . plus building a car. from teh bolts up; downloading it now. will have qa first screenshot tomorrow.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

would say flying off into the sunset, but since im heading east. that is not possible sooooo flying off into the sunrise lmao.

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

Sunrise?? Why not!! Gotta be different sometimes right  :icon_mrgreen:

I'm afraid I have nothing to report... hopefully one day soon I will do something... interesting... of note... and hopefully Kat related.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

yamahonkawazuki

:icon_idea: shpuld have said flying off into the aunset and seen if anyone might have caught that. The answer wad in the picture. And no it wasnt the sun lol
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

peteGS

I have been rather incognito I'm afraid... nothing exciting going on... although it looks like my exhaust is sorted after a mate provided a muffler that slips straight onto my headers and looks like it'll do the job nicely  :thumb:

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

ShowBizWolf

Ooooooooh, that is lovely!!! Very very nice, it looks perfect! Good friend for sure :thumb:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

yamahonkawazuki

Goin for a lil cruise
Aaron

reminiscing. these old best of craigslist posts. these are NOT SAFE FOR WORK

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html?lang=en&cc=us
https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/323013997.html?lang=en&cc=us
".
A proud Mormon