News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

WTB: Carbs, I need CARBS badly.

Started by romeo_1885, May 30, 2007, 01:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romeo_1885

I need some carbs badly, my bike is in the shop because i couldn't adjust my carbs right and they found that they were broken or something but they say I need carbs badly becuase they won't continue to work on my bike till they get new or better looking carbs then i have on mine.  call my home, call my cell, pm me, email me... i'm desperate

619 546 8061

760 590 3071

romeo_1885@hotmail.com

romeo_1885@yahoo.com

please help
thanks,
Justin
1997 GS500, I don't know anything about it, i just got it.  HELP!

Egaeus

What, exactly, did they say was wrong with your carbs?
Sorry, I won't answer motorcycle questions anymore.  I'm not f%$king friendly enough for this board.  Ask me at:
webchat.freequest.net
or
irc.freequest.net if you have an irc client
room: #gstwins
password: gs500

romeo_1885

they said the jets were wrong and the air fuel screws were screwed up but the person that owned the bike before me popped the capps off wrong and screwed up the threads making it so that the screws won't come out... they can't adjust them so they are trying to find me new carbs but can't find them anywhere...

The Buddha

You wanna send me the carbs ... I'll make it all better with my magical carb machine from the future ... OK OK I have a 1000 assorted crap from this genre of carbs ... just no whole carbs.
Send me, $45 will get you a rejet to your intake and exhaust (parts and labor included), more broken parts etc will cost ya for parts but probably not labor.
Carbs being very dirty will be $5 ... but I will bet you, your shop has no clue and I will prove it - heck I love to prove that. Add return shipping to all prices.
Cool.
Srinath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.

robbie

The Buddha

WTF dude ... you confused the crap out of me ... you're not the romeo guy ...
OK so your problem is what ???
Cool.
Srinath.
I run a business based on other people's junk.

baco99

i'll sell you my carbs for $900.  (NOTE: price includes the entire running bike with a clean title and some spare parts...)

romeo_1885

thanks guys I have one on the way thanks to this post.  you guys are great

Justin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk