News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Video and podcast stuffs

Started by mysho22, April 27, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysho22

Hey I was interviewed in a video about motorcycles and riding for the Handsome Asians Motorcycles Club. Check it out!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=caqPDeZaXqg

Also, anyone listen to the Motorcycles and Misfits podcast at all? It's pretty cool. I'm on it sometimes and it's a fun time. Check it out, let me know how you like it :)
Of the Motorcycles and Misfits podcast

Watcher

What is UP with that intro?  I almost was like "Nooooope!" but I gave them the benefit of the doubt...

I don't really listen to any podcasts or anything about motorcycles.  I feel like I should, but I think I would rather do my own.
Just don't know where to start.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

mysho22

Lol I know, they're pretty goofy guys. It's certainly an interesting intro.

Podcasts are great! Especially for those days you're riding/driving and want more than music, or when you're wrenching and want something to listen to. Depending on your specific interests there are a bunch of pretty cool ones. I obviously recommend Motorcycles and Misfits as they're my family, but there are some other great ones too! Check out Motorcycle Men, or Cleveland Moto for starters :)

Bluesmudge

As goofy as that was I actually enjoyed it. Your Motorcycles and Misfits as well as the Handsome Asians Motorcycles Club both seem like great groups. Motorcyclists really are the nicest people around

For motorcycle podcasts I like 'Sound Rider' which is specific to Washington and Oregon. Also, 'Adventure Rider Radio.'

mysho22

Glad you liked it! I'll check those out, they sound pretty cool!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk