News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

why cant i upload pics!!!!

Started by YouFancy77, September 28, 2014, 03:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouFancy77

this is pissing me off ive been trying to upload pics for months now and it keeps telling me my file is to big im only trying to upload one picture at a time can someone please help me i have tons of pics and i want to start a build thread soooooo bad!!!!!!

dowdy80

dont try and upload pics to the message board, go to a site like http://tinypic.com/, upload to there then copy the IM board link and paste it in here.
Starting From the Bottom, MBK Ovetto 100 (2005), Yamaha TZR 50 (2003), Yamaha YBR 125 (2011), Pulse Adrenaline 125 (2008), Honda CBR 125R (2008), Suzuki GS500E (1996)

YouFancy77

so i would have to upload each pic one by one to thst site then copy and paste them here?

Big Rich

There, or something like Photobucket.

It kinda sucks getting    an account set up wherever you choose, but after the initial hassle it isn't too bad.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

YouFancy77

so there is no way to just upload them from my camera right to this site?

gsJack

You can download them from your camera to your computer and then attach them four at a time to a post using the attachment feature.  Restrictions: 4 per post, maximum total size 1000KB, maximum individual size 500KB.  If they are larger than that you should downsize them before uploading them.  If you have more than 4 just add more posts to your thread.

I just use Photobucket to add a few here and there but just tried out this feature and it works, uploaded from documents file in test section:

http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=68005.msg818367#msg818367
407,400 miles in 30 years for 13,580 miles/year average.  Started riding 7/21/84 and hung up helmet 8/31/14.

lynx124

www.imgur.com is nice too! easy to use and has albums with decent privacy set-ups
"Not a squid...just a jellyfish"

Emma - '07 Suzuki GS500F
Sophie - '01 Honda Shadow VT1100 Sabre Edition

YouFancy77

after i upload them to photobucket how do i post them here?

Big Rich

I'm assuming you are on a home PC (not a smart phone or anything)? If so, bear with me since I'm on my phone and working from memory.

There should be some kind of option near the picture that says "Share picture". Look for something called the IMG code (it will look more like a website address with all the computer jargon). Copy the IMG code from Photobucket and paste it here.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk