Adidasguy Patrick Lajko - Passed away Apr 26th 2014

Started by Gorilla, April 29, 2014, 11:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorilla

http://www.vashonbeachcomber.com/news/256853841.html

This is unreal I was texting him sunday morning wondering why he didn't answer. I thought he just didn't wanna wrench on Sunday figuring he slept in like usual.

I am in shock

TRIBUTE RIDE INFO http://adidasguytributeride.splashthat.com/
Ride with the people you love in mind.

I'll never forget ya Patrick!
(My Bike!) http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=64409.0

-West Seattle GS500 club member

ruifrsilva

Oh my god! I was starting to worry since I hadn't received a response in a few days from him... i was actually about to post here to see if anyone knew if anything had happened to him. I cannot believe this. He was so helpful to me and so many here. I met him here in jersey once when I took him out to lunch last year. Such a great guy. I am in shock right now. Please rest in peace Patrick! You will be missed.

Gorilla

my dad called me to say his riding group reported that someone named Patrick died. He called me to confirm the last name and sure enough it was him. I cannot believe it! He was an ATGATT guy.

pomme123

Best wishes to his family at this time. This is truly saddening. Although I have only been on here for less than a month I feel like he was the knowledgable father of the forum. Always willing to lend a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badot

Damn.... not sure what to say on this one.

iclrag

Oh my god... I had just come back to the site to get ahold of him again, I can't believe this happened.
I wish i had made it up there again...

Patrick, you were a great man, and you will be missed by a lot of people.

jacob92icu

Its unbelievable... One day I was texting him to meet up and wrench/go for a ride, and the next I was getting a text (literally from Ariel/Gorilla) saying that he has passed away... I cant believe it... When ever I had nothing to do, or wanted to wrench or something, the person I would always go to first was Patrick... He was such a nice guy and always welcomed any one and everyone over to do anything... He will be sorely missed...

RIP Patrick
I am into buying bikes that people have given up on and fixing them up!

RIP Patrick Lajko, I miss you man.

Sea206

Patrick taught me everything I knew about motorcycles, and was nothing but kind and generous to me. The world is a worse place without him now. At least he passed away doing what he loved.

Rest in Peace Patrick.
Rest in Peace Patrick Lajko

Big Rich

Wow.....that's unbelievable. I'm on the other side of the country, don't have a GS500, and Patrick was still a helluva friend to me.

The world is sadder place without him. My deepest condolences to all of his friends, family, and coworkers.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

bombsquad83

I too am in shock.  He will be greatly missed!!!  No words....

MarkB

bmf

Jeez, that is the worst news! And such a sensless way to be taken!!!!!!

We will always miss his ever helpful advice!

Brett
You think Pyrrhic victory is bad you should try Pyrrhic defeat!

Electrojake

Everyone that knew him liked him. Had so many great GS500 vids on YouTube, and great tech posts too!
A terrible loss for our community and those that knew him.
So sad.  :icon_sad:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

dinkydonuts

This is a serious loss to the GStwin forums, as well as GS riders globally. He will be VERY missed.  :icon_sad:

Old Mechanic

My deepest condolences to all who knew him and his family. A most giving person has been taken from us and his knowledge will be sorely missed.

regards
Mech

Gorilla

I cant even believe it.

From other sources, not confirmed yet, but it is said he was rear ended and he had a fatal neck injury. So at least he didn't suffer. He was riding alone, like he sometimes did, in Vashon. I feel I know that last turn he was making as he has taken me on it before. He would then stop at this winery called Polouse and talk to the Harley guy there before getting on the ferry.

I cant believe it still. Was such a good person. RIP my friend..RIP

weedahoe

Wow..... I too am in total shock and disbelief.

Patrick and I spoke a lot both on the phone and here. I was constantly shipping him spare parts to add to his colleagues. He was so so SO very knowledgeable. This is so sad but it must have been his time. He will most certainly be missed by so very many including myself.
K&N Lunchbox
20/62.5/142.5
chromed pegs
R6 shock
89 aluminum knuckle
Lowering links
Bar mirrors w/LEDs
rear LED turns
89 clip ons
Dual Yoshi TRS
Gauge/Indicator LEDs
T- Rex sliders
HID retrofit
GSXR rear sets
Zero Gravity screen
Chrome Katana rims
Bandit hugger
Custom paint
Sonic springs

slipperymongoose

I don't know what to say about this. Not addy, not him. Not fair. I'll miss him and his cats in this place it won't be the same without him. RIP mate thankyou for everything you did.
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

ruifrsilva

It really won't be the same without him around here. His willingness to help everyone was amazing. I remember how when he was out here in jersey last year, someone from Brooklyn posted here for help and the next day he was on a train to Brooklyn to help the new user even though he had come to the east coast to take care of a few things of his.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk