News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

WTB 500E headlight brackets

Started by mach1, May 26, 2007, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mach1

I just got my headlight today for my F to E conversion and need the brackets that go over the fork and that attatch to the headlight.
04Gs,fenderectomy,V&H Full exhaust,Vortex clip-ons.13t front sprocket.,Uni Pods,22.5/65/147.5,Katana rear shock,M-1 metzeler 150 rear tire,Yamaha R6 Tail-SOLD
79 Honda CM185t-In restoration mode with this bike.DEAD slammed 2003 Honda Shadow 600, matte black everything 18inch ape hangers

The Buddha

I can send you those ... say in trade for the whole fairing set and tail and tank and seat off the yellow 05 you have ...  :bowdown: ...
Yea ... OK fine I call dibs on all other crap you're taking off and dont need ...
Cool.
Srinath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.

mach1

Sorry I already found some mounting brackets. And I will also be keeping the plastics. They will be painted to match my bike so If I wanna do a long ride I can put the stockers back on and have more wind protection. but thanks anyways. BTW how did the turn signals work out for you?
04Gs,fenderectomy,V&H Full exhaust,Vortex clip-ons.13t front sprocket.,Uni Pods,22.5/65/147.5,Katana rear shock,M-1 metzeler 150 rear tire,Yamaha R6 Tail-SOLD
79 Honda CM185t-In restoration mode with this bike.DEAD slammed 2003 Honda Shadow 600, matte black everything 18inch ape hangers

NiceGuysFinishLast

Why not just get a small windscreen for long rides?
irc.freequest.net

#GStwins gs500

Hang out there, we may flame, but we don't hate.

My attitude is in serious need of readjustment, and I'm ok with that.

The Buddha

Quote from: mach1 on May 26, 2007, 10:47:24 PM
Sorry I already found some mounting brackets. And I will also be keeping the plastics. They will be painted to match my bike so If I wanna do a long ride I can put the stockers back on and have more wind protection. but thanks anyways. BTW how did the turn signals work out for you?

Oh yea ... I am going to put the turnsignals on the fairing I got from the HD06927 guy ... so there ...
Cool.
Srinath.
I run a business based on other people's junk.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk