News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Rant thread :S

Started by yamahonkawazuki, September 09, 2015, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

WTH, doc says absolutely no load bearing at all  on both ankles. the left one albeit visually clean has the most risk for complications. so i figure since im out of commission conservately 6 weeks, realsistically 6 mos. if all goes well. so i figure wtf see if i can obtain assistance from state :( wrong. im not female and i dont have kids. seriously lol wtf cant support myself let alone a child. so i google temporary ( hopefully) disqability. NOPE not an option state/fed programs, not an option im a single male no family stuff there. only thing this ^*($&$&$&$&$$&$@@(%)! state provides is unemployment. not an option job training not right now with upcoming surgeries and suc as well as pt when/if things work with ankles. many states offer this tn does not. ive drained battery 4x today between here :) which i enjoy and the beaurocracy which is state and lfed dept of stinking bs. qanyone know of a program ive overlooked? am at wits end.  keep in mind im a single MALE no kids. i cant find nothing. plus stress and worry has killed apetite over last two days. ( as wellas health too im down to 125 now. wtf lol 8<S
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Electrojake

Every time I get involved in one of these rant threads, I always get in trouble for bad-mouthing Stromtrooper forum.
It's a weakness of mine. Stromtrooper is the place I simply love to hate.
Yet I visit daily. Hell, I'm even a paid member. <go figure>
I guess you could say its a love-hate relationship.
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

yamahonkawazuki

Tis why i put thread here :) btw once phone comes in looking at setting up a blog w/ google. and move the doc thread there. anyhoo my rant of the day is withbmy surgeon. i phoned office, described what was going on and the weightloss and lack of appetite which yes is anorexia. ate maybe 300 calories even though i had no desire. nor want. nothing today. yet ;) anyhoo the sudden anorexia seems to be fairly commonplace among  ankle fractures. like night and day it was turned on and appetite off. i mentioned the left foot and the higher than normal % of complications mal unions even non unions. ( looked closely ankle cartilage is nearly gone .) anyhoo also told him of the weight loss over 3 days from 137ish to 125 again ( 3lbs for cast, one for cast shoe. i closed asking this concerns me what should i do.. they didnt call back. thats okay ill make a go of it. i chose badly tho. ( kung pao chicken ) lol. should be fine :) still no desire to eat but i must. 2 pics to come later id say to doc thread. one is me in my black wranglers. (30-32) a gimme :D now theyre loose enough i can fit 2 of me in them. theyll call in am though. going with job coach guy to see if dhhs office can help out until im on feet. i hate tn nothing against job seekers or servicds but dammit it will be a Few mos conseratively til im done i called one office they said we can help you find work. i said maam i cant right now im in a wc for a while then pt. assuming no complications. i MIGHT have one day a week. nj has a decent programs for those temp disabled as does many other states. Cest la vie . p.s just keep eye on rules this thread will get some use.. had i not made it i would have thread jacked my own thread.
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

A blog! Yes, Thats it!
Yama, you need a blog. This forum format is too non-editable. Too fast moving, but a blog... That would be perfect for you to chronicle your on-going adventures.

Damn, why the heck didnt "I" think of that?  :technical:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Electrojake

Yeah... you could even post links here at LPW whenever you have fresh updates or new photos.

yamahonkawazuki

will start the process friday when phone arrives. success i think on the food front. 800 calorie meal put down. guess when left leg went nuts my apetite went into hiding :( but this seemed to have worked. idk what ortho will do about the weight. but it seems the nerve issues ( ongoing) and LOW weight wsill be the subject of our talk tomorrow. 2 more weeks then we find out whats next. actually thought about if they recast me, theres 5 colours available. white, blue, orange, hot pink and black. 2 rolls to run a cast. could "auction off colour choice/s yes even if its hot pink in return for a donation to site. although i may regret this lol. anyhoo tomorrow will be fun :( job coach guy is like ready to go find work tomorrow? im looking down at boot on left which leg is on fire and cast on right and orders NOT TO USE ie stand. i said  not exactly lol. i replied no telling if or when id be able to work. so applying now is kinda a waste. course last time we went and did this he didnt know about the nwb on both feet. i suggested we check dhhs office and see what can be done for bext few mos. and D****t i did it again 3rd time ive threadjacked MY OWN thread. could be the pk had to lay off to see what was going on with left side. ahh well back to rants. updates via doc thread. be back in a while going to try and hack my patient portal at hospital and see if i can get most recent films. ( misplaced my credentials lol)
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

now im aggrivated lol. i made it into my records i find how much morphine they had given me amongs other things. where are the films. lol. as general macarthur said I shall return ! ! !..  and i think teddy roosevelt said damn the torpedos full speed ahead lol( i thinki got that one wrong for sure) bbiaf
the GUI blows on this phone. course ive been moderating onba 2" screen lol. anyhoo ill see if i can get my films at TOC oak ridge ( tn ortho clinic).
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

short gripe:
applied for unemployment from the goodwill job. yeah they shot me down, then 2 days ago card arrives. ( debit card) i say wtf? maybe i overlooked something, or they did. so i activate it as a why not thing. of course nothing on it. ahh well got hopes up briefly. kinda cruel. course couldnt apply for work anyways. have no burnt bridges in this town. dont intend on creating any. not cleared to work anyways. not cleared for pt yet either. would consider mild work once cleared for pt. 6 weeks off conservatively. baah i give up. state of tn is BS when it comes down to these things. cause i dont have childrean and its not work related.
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Seems you should be eligible for some some sort of state or federal assistance. No?
Something? Not even table scraps? <gads!>  :technical:

yamahonkawazuki

not in tn unless work related. ( workers comp)
state has no temp. for non work related.
neither does def unless i have kids.
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Wow brother. You have to survive on little more than water vapor out there.  :technical:

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

I need to work on some fresh material for the rant thread.  :technical:

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Kinda angry at methodist medical centre in oak ridge.  when i was there late thursday with the sepsis episode they cut my cast off  to treat it. ortho said that was fine. cause i see him friday to check on the bone union. anyhoo what pisses me off is i was told to take the moonboot off left ankle and switch to right. nothing was put back onto left. now its raging. i do have my old splint i suppose i could use til fri, but 5 days without protection was a bit irresponsible of them. and my ortho. just pissed me off. just got off phone with them for followup survey. was less than flattering  but other than that it was handled well.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Kind of like buying a new car... then having problems with it... then taking it back to the dealer and getting shitty service from them.  :technical:

One big difference: You are NOT a minivan, or even a Corolla!

Yes, I'm cracking up here. Been on the road too long.  < pant, pant, pant...>

yamahonkawazuki

still mentally planning gs trike :) ranting on cost lol. actually wont be that bad. fun part would be locating 400ex swingarm ( then coming up with a longer axle.) that in itself will be a source of rant lol. everything else should be with a bit of machining, a direct bolt in. now if i did it bombardier style, ( 2 wheels in front) THAT would be a source of rant and mental meltdowns lol.. would be safer lol but would be very expensive to do so thats off the table lol. course in that case it would be FAR cheaper to just buy a bombardier lol. But if rendered a monopod, ill build a gs based trike. wont have reverse unless i can figure out how honda does it with the goldwing. ( starter motor run in reverse) but i could push a gs trike with 1 leg. but im getting ahead of myself. lets see what happens first Eh? ive enough freetime may come up with a concept drawing first. no custom body ( = weight) but not looking hacked together either. oh yeah this is a rant thread lol. hmmmm not really pissed off about anything. except maybe State of confusion Errrm TN.  WILL GET A LIFT UP TO DHS and see if they know of anything which would help me. that doesnt involve having children lol. those things are expensive lol.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Janx101

I know a concept that would theoretically work for reverse movement. .. not my idea,  I just know of it...

But it's real world usage/efficiency/ reliability/serviceability  is problematic when it comes to motorcycle movement. .. I know it definitely WOULD work on a basic level, it's the advanced performance that's the issue......

Some Ride on lawnmowers use the system, large commercial honey extractors also use the system ...

About to sleep for work early rise right now and using phone to post, so not easy put up a pic (do that later)....

Just tried to explain here without pics but hard to.visualise the interface between chain and drive system...

Yama, ill get back to this very soonish, but reverse is doable in basic theory, it's the engineering/mechanism that needs pondering. ...
If you find pics of ride-on belt drive sets and how they reverse  ..or of larger honey extractors with the 3 disc reversible drive system then you might get a preliminary concept of what I mean

I'm sure there are other machinery uses that have the system (it's kinda like a exploded view differential but more basic :)

Electrojake

Standing-by for this one...  :whisper:
     :icon_mrgreen:

yamahonkawazuki

Now im pissed. dug out my lamp/ chandelier project was plaiing on it aug 11th. well it weighs 80 lbs empty a ford 38 v6 crank welded to a ford 1 ton brake disc. had plans. buddy went and scavenged rods from 2 junk ford taurus engines.  hes bringint them over in a few days. aug 11 i placed it on dining room table to work on it. late that night broke fib. (rolled ankle.) a week later broke other one. the tib on other leg. doc days cant lift much maybe 5 to 10 lbs. TOPS. this chandelier project will be over 100lbs when finished. ( will mount to ceiling joists) ill have to go into attic to secure it. thats been postponed. friend will come by and help me move the thing off table. ( may take time and set it up for outdoor use) sourcing fixtures rated for it.  its nearly 4ft long as it is. lol.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk