News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

nice cafe racer buell blast

Started by Domindart, February 28, 2008, 09:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domindart

My 2001 GS500 was totalled Nov 4 2008
Now own 2003 SV1000 and love it!

makenzie71

spc

Dude, the Wakan is sexy as all hell.....................Twinstar Thunderstar is sexier though.

groff22

Nice bike... the swingarm looks like it molds into the side of the engine.

Blastard! Bastardized Blast!

Cheers,
J
04' GS500F

Domindart

My 2001 GS500 was totalled Nov 4 2008
Now own 2003 SV1000 and love it!

makenzie71

The thunderstar will only be cool after it becomes a real bike.

spc

true..................like I've said before, I'll be the first one in line when/if it hits production.  Then I'm gonna go kill some busa's with it. :laugh:

GI_JO_NATHAN

After following a few links on that page, I've decided this gem owns them both.
http://www.hydraulicinnovations.com/Toys.htm
Jonathan
'04 GS500
Quote from: POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks.
Get with the program!

ohgood

the buell looks like something _I_ would have done, thinking it would end up looking good. Unfortunately, it does not.

everything I've read says the blast really is, a blast as is. anything more than some twisties or commuting on surface streets = punishment for your butt and your pride.

that being said, the extended swingarms (unless it really is a full on committed drag bike) just looks dorky to me. :)

tt_four: "and believe me, BMW motorcycles are 50% metal, rubber and plastic, and 50% useless

GeeP

Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

If the product "fails" will the product liability insurance pay for the "failure" until it turns 18?

Red '96
Black MK2 SV

Revere2

There is no such thing as a "nice" Buell Blast. Quality control really went haywire in Milwaukee on this one.

In regards to this post though, it's like buying a Hondo or Telestar guitar and putting Grover or Schaller tuning keys on it, Dimarzio pickups on it, with a Bigsby tailpiece. Now you have a raggedy ass guitar with "some" nice expensive add-ons. It's still a "rag".
They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here? -Paul Harvey Quote

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk