News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

The three word story

Started by yamahonkawazuki, January 06, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

the threeword game is getting HUGE lol, so im going to let it keep growing, but also going to begin compiling all of it into story mode. sooo without further ado,

this is how it works. i give you teh gist of the story. along wiht its first sentence. and ill input the first three words. next poster add three words if his /her choosing and so on and so forth. eventually ill close it, and put the words together into a story which will make no sence AT ALL
anyhoo onto the story.  :icon_twisted:

One day while admiring my GS, i saw...

a great big hole in the tarmac just by the front tire.  When all of post whore friends
with f%$k all of the sheep in all Wales with lots of cow droppings everywhere on my bike in the shape of a donkey Then I went over to Buddha's for kitty knocking and some more Why you little ...
Kitty knocker you , that was Tinkerbell! Who then grabbed hold of his large Japanese fellatrix Post once only. You post whores. You're the worst. And the last. Samurai who killed three little pigs and that damn sneaky old wolf ate the samurai. Who then ate tasty garden gnomes which smelled like  old motor oil and rusty nails like I love YOU. smelled like cabbage (end of page 2)

Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

yamahonkawazuki

Yeah yamas been lax. I....must....get...rolling lol.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

pliskin

Give up? It never started. What part of your opening is the 3 words?

I   AM   CONFUSED
Why are you looking here?

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

Toledo Jim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk