News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

dogs

Started by weaselnoze, November 26, 2005, 04:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_63

I gave my hamster a people name, named after my hero and icon, Anthony Edward Stark. Also, Archer is epic.

He looks like a Dan to me.  :cheers:

Chris
O0
'99 GS500ex (sookie)

yamahonkawazuki

was going to suggest " kitty" picture chasing after him calling "here kitty kitty  ! " what about otto?
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

barry905

Puppies are almost always very cute, which I think is a survival trait for when the little buggers chew every expensive thing in sight. However, they soon get past that stage and become adorable dogs. I believe dogs are the only animals that love you more than they love themselves. The only downside of having a dog is that you cannot train it to ride pillion. I know you can get dog baskets, but only for smaller dogs: mine is 75lbs. I think I need a sidecar!

And he looks like this:

Back on bikes and loving it.

yamahonkawazuki

Anything is possible. Google "Motokat" and you cannot train cats. cats train you. imho. it is a cat riding upon the tank of to beat all a gs500e. you would have to do several things first. modify the seat so the dog doesnt slide off on either side. and kill the impulsiveness to jump off when you would come to a stop. course theyd be sitting on their crown jewels too so idk. lol.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Watcher

There's a local rider that does this.  Not sure what he rides but it's an older sport-tourer with a top-box and a "cushy" pillion so the dog doesn't really have to ride paws on shoulders like that.

I'd love to take a dog by bike but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever got into a crash with the pup onboard.  And I'd probably get arrested if someone ever hit me like that...
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

rscottlow

There's a guy locally that rides with his bird. He's got a tether of some sort that ties down to his handlebars, and the bird just chills on his arm or whatever. I've seen him at bike night a couple of times...probably much more feasible than bringing your dog or cat along for a ride.

Here's a photo I found online of his bike with the bird.

Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

yamahonkawazuki

Forfeiting a win, heres motokat :)

Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Watcher

Our little guy is named Franklin now.

He seems to like it, you yell "Fwankwin!" and he cocks his head and comes flopping towards you.
Or maybe it's how we say it.
Either way, we got a good name now.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

yamahonkawazuki

I THINK its how its said.try different names using this method. This works with my dog anyways.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

barry905

One of my favourite pictures of dogs in transit (sadly not on a motorcycle):

Back on bikes and loving it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk