News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Best Back Pack for Holding Jacket Pants

Started by Ddub410, June 23, 2010, 11:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ddub410

I am looking to buy a backpack that can hold my alpinestars leather jacket that has ce armor as well as my pants and it would be great if it could fit my boots as well. I commute to work but have to change when I get there and we don't really have an area to put those items. Can you guys reccomend a solid backpack for this purpose. I have never needed one and there are so many out there I don't know where to start. Any experiences with them would be great. Thanks fellas.

tt_four

I don't remember exactly what my bookbag is. I know it was sold by suzuki, I believe it was their Tech II model, but I really like it. As far as my jacket goes, the bag has a flap with 2 buckles that goes over the top, and it's useful for my jacket because I can lay the jacket on the bag, and buckle the flap over it. That would be a good thing for you to keep an eye out for. you'll be hard pressed to find a bag big enough to fit your boots, pants, and jacket, but if it had some straps/flap and buckles on the outside you can still attach stuff.

Ddub410

found a suzuki techpack, does that have the same features?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk