07GS Tons of parts low miles never laid down. Motor $250 You Pick up

Started by 07partout, March 30, 2012, 08:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

07partout

The bike has every part that you can think of.. It has the Jarden Exhaust, K&N Filter, Race Tech Springs and Cartridge Emulators and 15 t Front and 43t Rear great combo 133 mph is possible with this set... I only put a little over 6000 miles and also gave her only Amsoil oil... I am only parting this bike out cause the bank will take all of the sale of this bike if I sell it... I also have the Cam shim tool and a double set of shims when I ordered the set they sent two sets.. So make me an offer email me at jrobinsonjoey@gmail.com

Make an offer any offer will most likely be taken

Exhaust photo 1 by Joeyrobinson92346, on Flickr

Exhaust photo 2 by Joeyrobinson92346, on Flickr

Big Rich

133mph top speed? Was that on a dyno run with no wind resistance?

Whatever man - good luck with the sale.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

ninjeff

adidasguy

I wonder what is happening. I was interested in some things but do not like getting involved where there some holes in the story.
Seems you have a bank loan. Past due?
Not heard of a bank taking all the sale money unless it was sold for less than the loan amount. If you sell it, you pay off the loan and keep the rest.
Are they doing a repo?
Something going on like insurance report for stolen bike while parting it out under the table?
Hard to see how you can part out a bike with a lien on it. What about the bank loan?

Sorry to sound suspicious, but to me something doesn't seem right.

codajastal

Quote from: adidasguy on March 30, 2012, 11:01:58 PM
I wonder what is happening. I was interested in some things but do not like getting involved where there some holes in the story.
Seems you have a bank loan. Past due?
Not heard of a bank taking all the sale money unless it was sold for less than the loan amount. If you sell it, you pay off the loan and keep the rest.
Are they doing a repo?
Something going on like insurance report for stolen bike while parting it out under the table?
Hard to see how you can part out a bike with a lien on it. What about the bank loan?

Sorry to sound suspicious, but to me something doesn't seem right.
And a new member and never posted before and we know nothing about you and no history? and and and :dunno_white:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

knowles

Quote from: 07partout on March 30, 2012, 08:25:23 PM
The bike has every part that you can think of.. It has the Jarden Exhaust, K&N Filter, Race Tech Springs and Cartridge Emulators and 15 t Front and 43t Rear great combo 133 mph is possible with this set... I only put a little over 6000 miles and also gave her only Amsoil oil... I am only parting this bike out cause the bank will take all of the sale of this bike if I sell it... I also have the Cam shim tool and a double set of shims when I ordered the set they sent two sets.. So make me an offer email me at jrobinsonjoey@gmail.com

I'm guessing this is stolen or bs? and 133mph is fast as hell on a gs also bs i think
1989 GS 500EK

codajastal

Quote from: knowles on March 31, 2012, 06:04:01 AM

I'm guessing this is stolen or bs? and 133mph is fast as hell on a gs also bs i think

knowles

Quote from: codajastal on March 31, 2012, 06:19:53 AM

^How do you guys get all these little dudes ^

Am i wrong? Don't something seem up? :police:
1989 GS 500EK

codajastal

Quote from: knowles on March 31, 2012, 06:26:47 AM
Quote from: codajastal on March 31, 2012, 06:19:53 AM

^How do you guys get all these little dudes ^

Am i wrong? Don't something seem up? :police:

Here are most http://www.google.com

craigs449

What's not to trust with a screen name like "07Partout"....... :icon_mrgreen:

And one post about................you guessed it, the parting out of an 07!!!!  :cookoo:

Haha......We should watch an episode of "Repo Men" and see if this bike is on there........
2001 Suzuki GS 500 "Commute Killer"
2008 Husqvarna 510 SMR
2002 Honda CR 250 "Project Pain-in-the-ass"
2001 Honda XR 50

adidasguy

and 15 t Front and 43t Rear great combo 133 mph is possible with this set...

This combination of smaller front and bigger rear would SLOW DOWN the bike and give more torque. Am I wrong on this?  :dunno_black:

For more speed, wouldn't you need a bigger front and/or smaller rear sprocket from stock?

Wanna bet 07partout never comes back for another posting?

07partout

For starters I used to come on as vwschoolbus.. I can't use my old login causr I don't remember my passwords.. I have all the paperwork on this bike.. The bank as had 2 years to pick up the bike after my bankrupsy ... At this point the bike is worth more in oarts than anything......  If there is any questions to ownership I have no problem showing the paperwork ... And yes the only way is to hit 130  mph  is to bring the rpm up.. The powerband at 10500 can pull you the rest of the way to redline.. Helps that j weight  160

07partout

For the exhaust by the way 200 plus shipping...

ninjeff

Quote from: 07partout on March 31, 2012, 03:12:43 PM
For the exhaust by the way 200 plus shipping...

interested, i'll PM when i get home.

07partout

Also have the lojack unit from this bike.. It would include with the harness.. 200 plus shipping

adidasguy

Thanks for explaining things. You have to agree that things did sound odd.

I'm interested in the shims. I'd like to know what's in it and what you want for it.

Lancsben

How much for the springs end emulators? Bare in mind im skint please :-)

07partout

100 shipped... On The spring and the emulators.... The shims are gone they were sold yesterday day.. With the tubes 180 shipped

ninjeff

warlock214

'91 GS500E

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk