News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

What have you done for your bike today????

Started by qwiky, July 29, 2010, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camel

Quote from: ragecage23 on July 29, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
put a ram mount for my GPS behind the cluster.

Any pics of that, I'd like to mount my Veypor somewhere behind the cluster but can't find a spot I like...

Back on Topic...

Today I played with the Jets, and checked the valve clearances.

Nber1LouFan

I killed the dog that peed on my tire! not really but Im planning revenge! :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :woohoo:

ragecage23

Quote from: Shaddow on July 29, 2010, 06:13:50 PM
Rode it to work but when I get home changing the flasher relay for an LED friendly one.

:thumb: I eventually need to do that too
Previous bikes: 2002 Ninja 250R
                       2009 Suzuki GS500F (rest in peace)
Current bike: 2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R

qwiky

i just bought and installed my zero gravity double bubble  :thumb:
Blue GS500F K8 , zerogravity dubs bubs, clip-ons, sexy passenger ;)

rock_rebel

Changed oil, re-installed clutch lever. New stator cover too  :) All I need is a nice headlight to complete the fully naked bike look. Any suggestions? I've been looking at some on Ebay but all have only a 25W bulb. Maybe it's just as bright, hmm  :dunno_white:

average

Polished the lips of my wheels for the first time in like 4 months yesterday  O0
R.I.P
Rich(Phadreus)
90 gs5 04 Fairings(that's right)
LP flushmounts up front  shortened turn signals
Kanatuna rear wheel swap
Kat FE

Jagged

I tuned my digi speedometer (motoscope mini) and adjusted my left clipon (it was irritating my shoulder)

mister

Gave it the privilege of my presence by riding it. This is a daily thing. So I'll mention it once instead of every day.

Lubed chain yesterday.

Michael
GS Picture Game - Lists of Completed Challenges & Current Challenge http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGame and http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGameList2

GS500 Round Aust Relay http://tinyurl.com/GS500RoundAustRelay

Anaconda

first time starting her up since 2 weeks ago. (was on vacation) :woohoo:

007brendan

I used a dremel and exacto-knife to cut the rear sidepanels down so that I could fit a GS500F integrated taillight on a GS500E. 
"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

ragecage23

Quote from: Camel on July 29, 2010, 06:20:14 PM
Any pics of that, I'd like to mount my Veypor somewhere behind the cluster but can't find a spot I like...

Sorry for the wait, but I took some finally.

If you need better pictures let me know, I'll be glad to help out further.
Previous bikes: 2002 Ninja 250R
                       2009 Suzuki GS500F (rest in peace)
Current bike: 2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R

makenzie71

Yesterday I put my new swingarm on and rode the bike around last night.

Today I added brakes.  Last night was exciting.

plewis51

Got the new BT45's put on front/rear. Found that my rear brake lever was hitting the Yoshi exhaust and not fully pressing down. Fixed that, tested braking in the neighborhood and locked up the rear a couple times. Wow what a difference adjusting the exhaust to clear the brake lever would make! I was probably only able to use 50-60% stopping power from the rear. Now I don't need to press as hard. :oops: My bad, but it's all good now!!   :D

jonathanneely

I finally was able to install my headlight brackets and the dominator dual headlight. I put on my new TAG handlebar and side mirrors
2007 GS500 Fighter

tt_four

I spent 7 hours outside at a bicycle swap selling a ton of stuff so I could get some spare cash for motorcycle stuff. Not only did I clear some space out of my basement, but I think I've got my money for an exhaust, air filter, and maybe some suspension parts. Good day but I'm beat.

adidasguy

Finished duplicating the instrument lights with LEDs inside the fairing so they are visible - even in bright sun. Also have left and right turn indicators. LEDS are:
Top Row: Left turn, Oil, Neutral, High Beam, Right turn
Lower: left is PARK, right is bike key ON

Next I'll add a gear indicator.

In the above photo, the bike was off.
Here is a view at night with bike on and left turn signal on:

fraze11

Quote from: ragecage23 on August 03, 2010, 07:28:12 PM
Quote from: Camel on July 29, 2010, 06:20:14 PM

Sorry for the wait, but I took some finally.

If you need better pictures let me know, I'll be glad to help out further.
What specific RAM Mount model is that and will it hold a Garmin nuvi GPS?  I have a Nuvi 255.  I'll assume you have no interference when steering etc...
2009 GS500F, 2003 CBR F4i

Chuck500

Put new battery in Friday. :)

Rode 218 mile round trip to Galveston today. :cheers:

Keep the shiny side up,

Chuck

adidasguy

Gave her a nice glow from inside the fairings. Looks really great riding at night. Plus it improves visibility to cars.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk