News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

Hawt People with Hawt Bikes

Started by ShowBizWolf, January 06, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSChesler

This is from the first day I got it home on a trailer! I have gear, I promise!
If I can't fix it for free, it likely will not be fixed.

ShowBizWolf

Great pic!!!

I've been thinking about this thread because I want to add to it soon. Just bought a pair of riding pants finally and it'd be cool to get my bike back together and take a new pic :D
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Watcher

I should get a new one as well.  I got new pants, gloves, and a jacket since my last photo.

Of course, I'm planning on a new helmet soon so I might wait.
Hard choice between an RF1200 or an X14.  The X14 is more feature rich and fits my head "better", but it's quite a bit more $$ than the RF and I don't like the graphics as much.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

It was a beautiful day here in Western PA yesterday (and today) !!!! Friends of mine are in from outta town too and they were excited to help me get some cool pics. One for now to maybe get the thread going again!
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

cbrfxr67

you rock show!  wish you wouldve gotten more of your hawt bike in there though heheh
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

ShowBizWolf

Haha woot! Thanks cbr! Onea my besties Casie took many more pics, she just hasta email them to me and I'll go thru them and pick more.

yamahonkawazuki

show em amll my friend. show em all.  great closeup  :)
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

ShowBizWolf

Okay yama, you talked me into sharing more! Thanks for checkin' out the thread :-* Still didn't get those emails but here's more of what I have.

Two from a couple years ago...

One from waaaaaay back 2012 when I first rode my GS home from my dad's garage to my parents' house (like the jacket, Big Rich? ;) )

Another one from this past weekend...

Aaaaand one last one that goes perfectly with the Slipknot helmet lol :flipoff: ;) :laugh:

Big Rich

83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

The Buddha

I went through PA sunday night and then again Tuesday night. This lovely weather was only op top of you, cos Harrisburg tp the NJ line was a swimming pool and a car wash on sunday and I caught light flurries in Allentown Tuesday night.
Pizza @ cici's in Lancaster was awesome though.
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.

ShowBizWolf

The Buddha

Whaaaaa - There were 4 n PA (compared to 12 in charlotte NC alone) Lancaster, Erie, Whitehall and Easton.
Which one you go to ?
BTW I lived in Reading PA for 1.5 yrs and I drove within 1/8th mile off my old house, but was in a hurry so I didn't drive around to see how the place has changed in 25 yrs.
Not that I went to cicis in 1992.
Cool.
Buddha.

ShowBizWolf

I went to the one in Indiana, PA as much as I could when I was in college and even after. I was sooooo bummed when they closed it :cry:

The Buddha

Oh no. Usually they close them after I eat up all their food. Sorry that one in Indiana - I guess they were confused about which state they are in.
Cool.
Buddha,

Watcher

Sunday morning ride with some co-workers.

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Sweeeeeeet :D I am jealous, for sure. A few of my coworkers ride... but they have opposite schedules or life in general just gets in the way :icon_sad:

cbrfxr67

nobody here rides.  sooper lame.  Talk about bikes with some of the guys and they look at you like,...
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

mr72

People at my office all think I'm some kind of nutty adrenaline junkie for riding a motorcycle. Of course I work at a software company in the product management team so most of my coworkers are late-30s/40s professionals who think a motorcycle is a fashion accessory to ornament your garage. My coworkers who can talk about motorcycles just talk about how back when they were younger they rode one but now it's way too dangerous or risky for this time of their life. Since I'm an "empty nester", I can afford the risk, apparently.

Watcher

I guess that's one of the perks of working at a CycleGear, then, all of my co-workers ride.

The guy to my left on the Hyper is the SM, it's a gaurantee we both don't have a day off together, so the only chance we have to ride is early mornings before the store needs to be opened.
Sunday is a short day, 10am-5pm, and the most available day for other coworkers, so we meet at a gas-station at the foot of the local mountain at 7am, KSU no later than 7:30, up and down, then I go straight to the store, get there about 9:15, change, coffee, then work the day.
So far it's working out pretty well, and the weather's been such that it's not so  hot that early in the morning.
It just may become a weekly routine.

-Neil Peart

tobyd

QuoteThats 'im Officer! what a nasty piece a' work!

My bike and I shelter from the Nuclear Conflagration.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk