Hayabusa Smart Car

Started by codajastal, August 16, 2012, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codajastal

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

Janx101

:woohoo:

video been around for several years .. but i still like to watch it ..  :thumb: :thumb:

reckon that'd be an awesome little commute car for those tricky traffic situations... some prick is dawdling and blocking in the fast lane with only half a car gap to the car in other lane so they feel important and control the traffic...

'Busa Smart!.. BZZZzzzZZZZzzZ!! .. zip zing thru the gap and bye bye!  :icon_twisted:

yamahonkawazuki

GO GO GADGET HYPERCAR  :bowdown: yeah an old vid, but really not a hard build. sourcing parts is the gripe.
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

GI_JO_NATHAN

Years ago I we were at Disney World, they have a show I think it is called "Lights, Camera, Action" with cars and motorcycle stunts. Anyway, most of the cars on there where little Opels, with busa engines stuffed in the back and rear wheel drive. Pretty sick.
Jonathan
'04 GS500
Quote from: POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks.
Get with the program!

The Buddha

While a bike engine makes a good car motor cos it can stuff itself into very small spaces, the fact that its chain drive is a no no for me.
I'd rather drive a proper car ... however wrecked sport bikes are rather common so I wont be worried sourcing parts ...
Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

piresito

This smart is/was actually a from a Portuguese stunt group...it will never be street legal.
They usually do stunts with motorcycles but they also have this smart for some shows...appart from the burn outs it can do stoppies and chew Ferrari's in the 1/4 mile, as in some video around the net...

Once in a while theres a puff of white smoke though...  :technical:
In my posts:
Volume - US Gallon or Liter, otherwise noted
Length - Metric, otherwise noted

GI_JO_NATHAN

Nice! I noticed it seemed to have some pretty impressive brakes.
Jonathan
'04 GS500
Quote from: POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks.
Get with the program!

yamahonkawazuki

only thing i dont like is its lack of torque. gotta rev it to get it. but this car had no trouble spinning tires. lol. i made money on bets using my sportster to pull cars. if you know what your engine/drivetrain is capable of doing, youve got it made
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk